GDT: OCT 14- Calgary @ Vancouver - 8:00 PM MT - SN1

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Who the hell is doing the points tonight?

Monahan's goal is clearly missing an assist from Gaudreau, and now Hamilton's goal is unassisted when you can see Tkachuk pass it to him clear as day.

Morons, all of them.

Hamonic's goal is also unassisted.

Reactions: Flames 1st pick

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Who the hell is doing the points tonight?

Monahan's goal is clearly missing an assist from Gaudreau, and now Hamilton's goal is unassisted when you can see Tkachuk pass it to him clear as day.

Morons, all of them.

Hamonic's goal is also unassisted.
I'm sure it will get fixed.

Skobel24

#Ignited
May 23, 2008
Winnipeg
lol literally as I posted that Bennett and Tkachuk were credited with assists.

Edit: Nevermind, it was then changed to Tkachuk and Tkachuk, and finally just Tkachuk.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Holy jesus, it only took them 8 minutes to give Tkachuk an assist on Hamilton's goal.

Though Gaudreau still has no assist on Mony's goal somehow.

JurassicTunga

it is what it is
Mar 21, 2010
Not the prettiest game, but the Flames were the better team. Great PK tonght. So cool to see Jagr get his first point as a Flame. Here's to many more!

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
That win did not instill any confidence for me at all. Thank god for Smith, Hamonic and Gio. Johnny's talent is being wasted

Reactions: Calculon

FlamerForLife

Mon Seanahan
May 22, 2015
Calgary
Brouwer had a solid game.
Good time to have 4 days off, clean up the messy stuff in practice and come out good against Carolina on Thursday.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Brouwer had a solid game.
Good time to have 4 days off, clean up the messy stuff in practice and come out good against Carolina on Thursday.
This team has a habit of looking awful after an extended break. Seems like they need to be able to play through whatever funk they find themselves in to regain their footing

Reactions: Dack

Dack

Jun 16, 2014
Is it better for a team to look terrible but get results or look good and not get results at this point in the season?

They look awful. I'm happy but also surprised that they're 4-2 at this point. Hopefully they clean it up and they start looking like an improved version of last year's team instead of making Smith carry us.

Reactions: Calculon

Janks

Pope Janks
Jan 7, 2010
Calgary
Is it better for a team to look terrible but get results or look good and not get results at this point in the season?

They look awful. I'm happy but also surprised that they're 4-2 at this point. Hopefully they clean it up and they start looking like an improved version of last year's team instead of making Smith carry us.
I think at this point, I'll take it. We need all the points we can get. The team just needs to gel and peak in April, May and June.

Reactions: Cyrano

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012

I like how Gulutzan is not letting them just enjoy the wins and still calling them out for their poor play despite the wins. He's not letting them get complacent, which is a good thing.

JurassicTunga

it is what it is
Mar 21, 2010
DMJ1BU6U8AAhPF3.jpg:large

Reactions: TychoFan and Cyrano

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Before Friday's game the Flames were last in the league in SA/GP, they are now 13th best :laugh:

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
I'm shocked to see Calgary middle of the pack in CF%. It seems every night we're getting hammered.

I do like taking care of business like that. Have to beat these teams when you get the chance. The Canucks can't score to save their lives.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Good to get to win, lots to work on though... too many penalties. Hopefully they can work on it before Carolina... and hopefully we come out strong.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad