GDT: OCT 14- Calgary @ Vancouver - 8:00 PM MT - SN1

djpatm

Feb 2, 2010
Calgary
They gave Johnny another assist so he's now tied for 3rd in scoring with 9 points in 6 games. 2 behind 1st place.

It'd great if he could keep this going.

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
Who the hell is doing the points tonight?

Monahan's goal is clearly missing an assist from Gaudreau, and now Hamilton's goal is unassisted when you can see Tkachuk pass it to him clear as day.

Morons, all of them.

Hamonic's goal is also unassisted.
It's still not right. Monahan's goal is now Hamilton unassisted and They are missing Bennett's assist on Hamilton's actual goal.

Worst scorekeeping I've seen in a while lol.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Only took 2 whole days but they did fix the goal to Mony from Hamilton and Gaudreau.

No assist for Bennett on Hamilton's actual goal though. I couldn't tell from the one angle, but I assume it was the canucks player clearing the puck poorly rather than Bennett passing it back then.

So finally Mony is back to 3GWG. 1 behind Saad who has all 4 for Chicago.

Flameshomer

Likeaholic
Aug 26, 2010
Edmonton
Only took 2 whole days but they did fix the goal to Mony from Hamilton and Gaudreau.

No assist for Bennett on Hamilton's actual goal though. I couldn't tell from the one angle, but I assume it was the canucks player clearing the puck poorly rather than Bennett passing it back then.

So finally Mony is back to 3GWG. 1 behind Saad who has all 4 for Chicago.

Great for monahan-

Saad has been ridiculous since rejoining the blackhawks. I always thought he would look fantastic beside johnny and mony.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad