GDT: OCT 14- Calgary @ Vancouver - 8:00 PM MT - SN1

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Jagr is the only Flame forward outside of the 3M line who's kept it simple and hasn't been lollygagging with the puck

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Where do you see that? He's actually made some decent plays. Where are the high risk plays?
You mean like circling at the blueline and holding onto the puck rather than dumping it deep when his linemates were changing? The fact he takes too long of shifts is a problem too.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Flames and refs trying to break the NHL record for minor penalties called in a game.

livewell68

Jul 20, 2007
Jagr is the only Flame forward outside of the 3M line who's kept it simple and hasn't been lollygagging with the puck

Exactly.... meanwhile MethodMan says Jagr is attempting high risk plays? He's playing with the a joke of penalty machine player in Bennett. Let him play with Gaudreau and let them develop chemistry, Jagr's game will come.

MoneyHands95

Oct 7, 2017
Calgary
The penalties are SO BAD THIS GAME! WTF WAKE TF UP IDIOTS!!!!! I will NOT watch next game if the penalties exceed 5. You guys look like the ducks or the Canucks with the Goonery. I'm not cheering for that behaviour. Its stupid, hurtful, and embarrassing.

Step up and be the star team you CAN be.

Shawnofthedeadz

Jan 18, 2013
Where do you see that? He's actually made some decent plays. Where are the high risk plays?
Agreed. I don't think he has been a difference maker but he hasn't been a liability either. I actually think his slowing down the play can actually help the team. I am not sure where it was deciding that rushing as fast as you can is the most effective way to score. Cycling the puck can force defenders out of position and equally create opportunities.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
The penalties are SO BAD THIS GAME! WTF WAKE TF UP IDIOTS!!!!! I will NOT watch next game if the penalties exceed 5. You guys look like the ducks or the Canucks with the Goonery. I'm not cheering for that behaviour. Its stupid, hurtful, and embarrassing.

Step up and be the star team you CAN be.

:laugh:

TychoFan

Feb 24, 2013
Canada
Well if it makes anyone feel any better, 3-0 Sens vs Oilers so far! About as much time remaining in their game too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad