Observations III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Predsboro

Feb 29, 2008
Totally Useless Information: All 5 goals in last nights game were scored on the twice attack end. (Told you it was useless info)

Not to be argumentative, but all the goals were scored on the "attack once" end ... I'm in 108, which is in the "Predators attack twice" end of the arena, and zero goals entered the net on my end last night ...

triggrman

Where is Hipcheck85
Sponsor
May 8, 2002
Murfreesboro, TN
hfboards.com
Steve,
I asked earlier but didn't get an answer so like any unreasonable "the world revolves around me" person I'll ask again.

What happened on the 2nd Tampa goal, it looks like on the highlights Jones is the only one back covering the short side post and the low slot with no other player in frame.

The puck was already deep, why was he the only one down low?

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Sat in 117 last night ( row kk) and considering how long its been since I've been in that low I forgot how much faster the game feels, man some of those guys can fly. My wife first game was up in the 300 area ( which tbh is still my favorite simply because of the sight line when you get dead center) so it was a bit eye opening for her. The expression on her face when I said " Holls, you have to pay attention to what is going on sitting down here, it's unlikely, but it is possible to take a puck to the head sitting this low". Hearing the hits on the boards and stuff and seeing her reactions were also a blast.

She loved it, went to the pro shop and bought a Rinne shirt ( and something else, can't remember) because she was taken aback by the cost of the jerseys. Her face nearly melted when I told her what I paid for my authentic mustard back in the day ( but I've had it for 15 years and its just now showing wear). I'll get her in one though, she's really fallen in love with Pekka Rinne lol.

I still want to try and get her in there for the playoffs. Playoff hockey is such a different beast.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Sat in 117 last night ( row kk) and considering how long its been since I've been in that low I forgot how much faster the game feels, man some of those guys can fly. My wife first game was up in the 300 area ( which tbh is still my favorite simply because of the sight line when you get dead center) so it was a bit eye opening for her. The expression on her face when I said " Holls, you have to pay attention to what is going on sitting down here, it's unlikely, but it is possible to take a puck to the head sitting this low". Hearing the hits on the boards and stuff and seeing her reactions were also a blast.

She loved it, went to the pro shop and bought a Rinne shirt ( and something else, can't remember) because she was taken aback by the cost of the jerseys. Her face nearly melted when I told her what I paid for my authentic mustard back in the day ( but I've had it for 15 years and its just now showing wear). I'll get her in one though, she's really fallen in love with Pekka Rinne lol.

I still want to try and get her in there for the playoffs. Playoff hockey is such a different beast.

You could always move your banking to Fifth Third--

Infinite Jest

Apr 26, 2013
Could just be a maintenance day, happens all the time. I wouldn't worry until the after practice update.

MrJoshua

Mar 24, 2010
Decatur, AL
Tonight will be quite a test. Their team should be highly motivated after the recent trade moves, and with the addition of Myers their D is pretty stacked down the right side. It ought to be one heck of a game.

Infinite Jest

Apr 26, 2013
Tonight will be quite a test. Their team should be highly motivated after the recent trade moves, and with the addition of Myers their D is pretty stacked down the right side. It ought to be one heck of a game.

Bogosian also played the right side and is just as good, if not better than Myers. People seem to think that the Jets just added Myers for nothing. Bogosian is more physical and better defensively, while Myers is better on offense.

MrJoshua

Mar 24, 2010
Decatur, AL
Bogosian also played the right side and is just as good, if not better than Myers. People seem to think that the Jets just added Myers for nothing. Bogosian is more physical and better defensively, while Myers is better on offense.

For some reason I was thinking Bogosian played the left side. Hm. Not sure why.

Softball99

Dec 16, 2014
I think the trade is going to make sure we're not ignoring them...1st night after is usually wonderful/woeful....lavy will remind them through early pressure they'll make them show their weakness for the night

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
I feel like 303, I don't have a good feeling about this game. Seems almost like a trap game after being so up for the Tampa game, I can see a bit of a let down here.

LOL, has there ever been a game 303 felt good about going in?

and it was mentioned in the GDT, Weber is just taking a maintenece day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad