Confirmed with Link: [NSH/TOR] Franson and Santorelli for Jokinen, Leipsic, 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
1. We were essentially a lock to make the playoffs before the collapse. I blame the collapse mostly on the top line.

2. Bozak, Kessel and JVR are: -16, -19 and -22 respectively. As a team for the entire season, we're only a -15.

The fact that they only score 36% of the goals is nothing to brag about. We've ever really played a 4th line all year. The first line gets all the PP time. They get the most ice time.

If we ship off Bozak, JVR and Kessel... and bring in some more Winnik & Santorelli type players, we'll win more games.

If our team plays hard every night, Bernier will get us into the playoffs next year for sure. Our "rebuilding" team will be way better than our current team.

That's faulty thinking though. 5 guys get a minus per GA. They are all on the same line so logically theirs would be the same, roughly.

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
1. We were essentially a lock to make the playoffs before the collapse. I blame the collapse mostly on the top line.

2. Bozak, Kessel and JVR are: -16, -19 and -22 respectively. As a team for the entire season, we're only a -15.

The fact that they only score 36% of the goals is nothing to brag about. We've ever really played a 4th line all year. The first line gets all the PP time. They get the most ice time.

If we ship off Bozak, JVR and Kessel... and bring in some more Winnik & Santorelli type players, we'll win more games.

If our team plays hard every night, Bernier will get us into the playoffs next year for sure. Our "rebuilding" team will be way better than our current team.

Get real. Is this your first season following hockey or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad