Confirmed Signing with Link: [NSH] Predators sign Mike Fisher (1 year, $1 million)

pheasant

Nov 2, 2010
Is it like a paper transaction thing and he'll get a ceremony before puck drop at a game? He's not seriously going to join the team and hit the ice, right?

Reactions: north49er

TitansVolsPreds615

Feb 19, 2015
Oh really? Bonino contract not looking too good? Figured it was to avoid messes like this.
Bonino has been pretty invisible so far this year. He is a good shot blocker and breaks up a decent amount of passes with his hockey IQ but he has brought very little to things offensively. He definitely isn't the 2C he was signed to be.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Bonino has been pretty invisible so far this year. He is a good shot blocker and breaks up a decent amount of passes with his hockey IQ but he has brought very little to things offensively. He definitely isn't the 2C he was signed to be.

Well Fisher can be a good 4C but 3C is an issue the Preds will have to figure out. I’m sure Bonino will be more effective come playoff time. But I hope for their sake they don’t give Mike too much icetime.

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
I couldn't understand why he retired in the first place and figured that he might get restless at about this point. He'll have plenty of time to play Mr. Mom in a year or two. He belongs with his team while he can still play and the team is as good as it is.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad