North Dakota Fighting Sioux (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
Sioux are now number 1 in the pairwise. Personally I never would of guessed this back in October. 6th youngest team in the nation and not sure how the goalie situation would be. With that said I'll take it.

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
Where does a Boeser compare among ND freshman players? In terms of dominance on the ice is he comparing to Parise in his freshman season?

Boeser is probably more like Oshie. Both have great hands. The Canucks are getting a good one and I'm still bitter the Wild didn't draft him when they had a chance to. Kid is a natural goal scorer.

YpsiWings

Feb 5, 2016
Wow do they look good today. Relentless forecheck, if Michigan beats ND they are going to have their hands full.

RabidBadger

Mazur detractors will look like dummies!
Sep 9, 2007
Detroitish
Another dominating performance by the Sioux. Wish they could play right away next Thursday instead of waiting another week.

Yeah, I hate the frickin' long wait. I just wish they'd start the playoffs a week later than trudge on with this momentum killing schedule.

I'm in disbelief your boys man-handled Michigan like that. Too bad they they kept Hakstol around to suppress Berry all those years, eh?:sarcasm:

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
Yeah, I hate the frickin' long wait. I just wish they'd start the playoffs a week later than trudge on with this momentum killing schedule.

I'm in disbelief your boys man-handled Michigan like that. Too bad they they kept Hakstol around to suppress Berry all those years, eh?:sarcasm:

The players have stated they like Berry's calming effect. When Michigan tied it up at 2 Berry said just keep playing the way they were and it will work out.

RED ARMY EAST

Feb 14, 2010
Freddy Beach,N.B.Canada
North Dakota fighting Hawks/Sioux going for their 8th NCAA championship today.
They sat back on that two goal cushion against Denver on thursday and almost got burnt.
Have these two finalist played each other this season?

SLAPSHOT723

QU! Bobcats!
Jan 14, 2008
Long Island/NYC
www.nhl.com
North Dakota fighting Hawks/Sioux going for their 8th NCAA championship today.
They sat back on that two goal cushion against Denver on thursday and almost got burnt.
Have these two finalist played each other this season?

No, but they played each other in the regional last year. North Dakota had an easy one. They were in North Dakota and our best player was hurt. This should be a lot more of a close game.

Very excited to play you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad