GDT: North Bubble Rivalry Renewed - Jets @ SBA - 1/24/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Is this Van Ryn’s idea again?
First of all, this is a childish post including the people who have the nerve to mock my post and post laugh reactions. 2nd, my title had to do with the defensive system and not just something random. I can't believe how many got offended by it.
I think you are a good poster so I'm surprised you of all people posted this response.

GoonieFace

Jun 24, 2013
The Matrix
First of all, this is a childish post including the people who have the nerve to mock my post and post laugh reactions. 2nd, my title had to do with the defensive system and not just something random. I can't believe how many got offended by it.
I think you are a good poster so I'm surprised you of all people posted this response.
No one was offended by it, most people just thought it was completely ridiculous, which it was, along with the majority of your posts

BallardEra

Leafs&Caps Since 1982™
Dec 26, 2017
East York, Ontario
Just having some fun and I was never offended by your post. I don’t know if anyone would take this place that serious.

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
I've been calling out TJ Brodie quite a bit. just saw on twitter (some nobody account saying this) so posting here to see if its verified info?

basically the account said that TJ Brodie' father passed away recently and his wife has MS

is this true or is that dude just making shit up? can someone confirm?
It's true.

Not a fan of his game of late but yeah...off-ice has been likely a brutal situation for him.

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
Congrats to them. The fact Robertson is with Domi and Jankrok means he's likely playing. Interesting Gio is out again. I mean he should be out but surprised Keefe actually did it
Depending on the timing of the birth of his child, Bertuzzi might be available for the game... but if he is, I'd expect Holmberg to either be the scratch, or back down to the 4th line.

Robertson/Domi/Jarnkrok should remain the 3rd line going forward.

""

Please keep Robertson and Knies on that PP2. I really like that second unit.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Depending on the timing of the birth of his child, Bertuzzi might be available for the game... but if he is, I'd expect Holmberg to either be the scratch, or back down to the 4th line.

Robertson/Domi/Jarnkrok should remain the 3rd line going forward.

""

Please keep Robertson and Knies on that PP2. I really like that second unit.

About time they put both kids on the PP. Seems like such an obvious move. Both bring different attributes to the PP.

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
It sounds like he’s claiming to be healthy while the Leafs have him on LTIR. He is forcing their hand.
He's not on LTIR, he's on IR.

They don't need that distraction with the Marlies.
The first step is putting him on waivers though... see if he clears. I wonder if he'd agree to mutual contract termination?

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
Thanks for the correction.

Sounds like he wants to play.
I don't doubt that he does... unfortunately, he's not good enough to contribute here, and his contract is so bad, that it's likely nobody else would claim him, or give up assets for him. His only chance to meaningfully play in the NHL again, is to terminate the contract, and sign somewhere at league minimum... but that's giving up quite a bit of money for him, so he's got his choices.

Regarding him being a distraction on the Marlies, he can be loaned to any AHL team.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad