Non-Sharks NorCal Sports Thread XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Rams go back to LA and then 2 years later the NFL comes and says "Hey LA, you get to go to China". There's something amusing about that, even if the rumors were not true. :laugh:

Bizz

2023 LTIR Loophole* Cup Champions
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
I've never been much of a Casilla fan, he's about as bad as Strickland.

Best bet would be to try and get one of Betances, Chapman, or Miller from NY.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I might be done with Casilla as closer. Can we try to put Romo back in the role. Or at least do closer by committee for the time being. Casilla really does bring the torture every time he takes the mound.

He's still getting the job done enough to warrant keeping the job at this point. Romo's got a lot to prove before you can even think about putting him back in there and Casilla has a lot more of a fall to do before thinking about taking him out of the role.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
He's the prototypical Giants deadline acquisition. Plays many positions, has some pop, and can run.

This season is a total aberration for him, but he's definitely a good player to have.

Limekiller

May 16, 2010
SF Bay Area
Yeah, he never should have done it, but sending d**k pics from one's phone is not, to my understanding, exactly entirely uncommon among you young'ns these days. (if you're under 30, you're a young'n. And get off my lawn.)

HOOCH2173

That HOOCH is Crazy!
Nov 24, 2009
Lake Forest
Yeah, he never should have done it, but sending d**k pics from one's phone is not, to my understanding, exactly entirely uncommon among you young'ns these days. (if you're under 30, you're a young'n. And get off my lawn.)

And now he is claiming his twitter got hacked.

The ole I got hacked story! Sure. sure.

KirbyDots

May 10, 2011

Giants get a reliever. Seems like a lot. Don't know much about Smith, how is he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad