Non-Sharks NorCal Sports Thread XXIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombie kopitar

custom title
Jul 3, 2009
A.J. Pierzynski, former Giant.

He needs to brush up on his acting, because that dive was atrocious. Glad the commentators actually called him on it and laughed at him for it. That was shameful. But it's Pierzynski, and he's a ****face.

868019735.gif

868019704.gif

:laugh::handclap:

..and giants should blow the team up

Tkachuk4MVP

32 Years of Fail
Apr 15, 2006
San Diego, CA
Oh my god Choate, you actually got someone out. Time to celebrate!

We still got this, bullpen vs bullpen I like our chances against anyone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tkachuk4MVP

32 Years of Fail
Apr 15, 2006
San Diego, CA
Just wearin 'em out, classic Giants playoff baseball. Single, walk, single, sac fly, groundout, error, error, walk, single, groundout. 6-4.

Tkachuk4MVP

32 Years of Fail
Apr 15, 2006
San Diego, CA
I wonder how many pitches they've forced compared to other teams in the post.

Seriously. I bet they have the most pitches per AB and least strikeouts per game than any other team. And when you are constantly walking, putting the ball in play, and getting to the other team's bullpen early, this is what happens. Billy Beane would be proud.

Chairman Mallard

Mar 9, 2007
Santa Rosa
Seriously. I bet they have the most pitches per AB and least strikeouts per game than any other team. And when you are constantly walking, putting the ball in play, and getting to the other team's bullpen early, this is what happens. Billy Beane would be proud.

For 8 guys. Then there's Sandoval:laugh:

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Yesmiro Petit should be the Giants MVP of the postseason if one existed. He has been awesome, from the 6 inning outing in the 18th inning game to really helping the bullpen tonight. What a game for the Giants and I'm excited for tomorrow.

HOOCH2173

That HOOCH is Crazy!
Nov 24, 2009
Lake Forest
So glad Giants got the win. Of course the wife was non thrilled (yes she's a Dodger fan. I know!... I know!)

Anyway really want this team to close it out tonight. No need to fly back to the city i refuse to re-visit unless I really have to.

Then so you got the Royals. Sure they swept everyone in the AL but for some reason I just think the AL is crappy. So who knows what could happen should the Giants advance tonight?

Get'er done MadBaum!

DonskoiDonscored

Oct 12, 2013
So let's say it's the bottom of the 8th and the Giants are up 9-0 in Game 5. Out of 70 ESPN "experts," how many will still pick the Cardinals to win the series?

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Royals got both of their runs on an error yesterday. I've never seen so many playoff games decided by things like errors and wild pitches. Crazy.

HOOCH2173

That HOOCH is Crazy!
Nov 24, 2009
Lake Forest
So let's say it's the bottom of the 8th and the Giants are up 9-0 in Game 5. Out of 70 ESPN "experts," how many will still pick the Cardinals to win the series?

1. To think the Giants will get 9 runs and be 9-0 is making laugh but then I stop and wait... 8-0 against Pirates, yesterday 6 to 4. Ok yeah it can happen.

2. all them experts will pick the cards and they will pick the royals too, no matter who goes. Works for me cause as we say, when no one picks the Giants, they produce miracles!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad