Non-Sharks NorCal Sports Thread XXIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I was listening to the end of the game and man the Giants continue to find unique ways to win. What a game and what an awesome call from Kuiper on the winning bunt. It reminded me of when Bumgarner made that mistake in Game 3 of the NLDS, only the roles were reversed. Hopefully Vogey can continue is Postseason success and the Giants can be up 3-1 tomorrow night.

Last edited:

ChompChomp

Can't wait for Sharks hockey to return someday
Jan 8, 2007
El Paso, TX
Believe me, I know you can't think ahead, but I'm not thrilled about the Royals winning the ALCS. If the Giants are fortunate enough to advance, the whole country (world?) will be against us. I also went to law school in KC and have many Royals fans friends, just don't wanna deal with them. Life was better when I was teasing them.

Regardless...GO GIANTS!!!!!

kdb209

Jan 26, 2005
Believe me, I know you can't think ahead, but I'm not thrilled about the Royals winning the ALCS. If the Giants are fortunate enough to advance, the whole country (world?) will be against us. I also went to law school in KC and have many Royals fans friends, just don't wanna deal with them. Life was better when I was teasing them.

Regardless...GO GIANTS!!!!!

And if the Giants lose - how many times are we going to have to watch Don Denkinger replays.

zombie kopitar

custom title
Jul 3, 2009
turn the games on and Giants instantly get a hit on an error.guy on 3rd no outs, lets do this!

edit-tie game!

sharkbite3

Custom boozer title
Apr 4, 2009
Seaside, CA
lollllll Cards catcher (AJ something) just did the greatest dive in the history of sports

A.J. Pierzynski, former Giant.

He needs to brush up on his acting, because that dive was atrocious. Glad the commentators actually called him on it and laughed at him for it. That was shameful. But it's Pierzynski, and he's a ****face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad