Non-Sharks NorCal Sports Thread XXIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
49ers are on Monday Night Football tonight.

BAY AREA TEAMS:
picture.php
picture.php

Team | Sport | League |Venue
San Francisco 49ers |Football |National Football League| Levi's Stadium
Oakland Raiders | Football |National Football League |McAfee Coliseum
San Francisco Giants | Baseball| National League (Major League Baseball) |AT&T Park
Oakland Athletics | Baseball |American League (Major League Baseball)| McAfee Coliseum
Golden State Warriors | Basketball |National Basketball Association| Oracle Arena
Sacramento Kings | Basketball |National Basketball Association| Arco Arena
San Jose Earthquakes | Soccer |Major League Soccer| Buck Shaw Stadium
San Jose Giants | Baseball |California League (Minor League Baseball) |San Jose Municipal Stadium
San Jose SabreCats - *Cannot Link|Football| Arena Football League| SAP Center at San Jose
San Jose Stealth | Lacrosse | National Lacrosse League | HP Pavilion at San Jose San Francisco Dragons | Lacrosse | Major League Lacrosse | Spartan Stadium

Last edited by a moderator:

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
That's what Kaep can do if you protect him. Line played great in the pass game. Big test next week hopefully Ward, Iupati, Stevie and Willis are good to go.

Injuries

Patrick Willis
Navorro Bowman
Aldon Smith
Jimmy Ward
Anthony Davis
Mike Iupati
Glenn Dorsey
Tremain Brock
Stevie Johnson

That's a whole lot of talent to be potentially out next week.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
How about overall? I notice that has happened recently since 2010. Even Raiders fans constantly remind their 49er counterparts in real life "Raiders won it first for The Bay", while A's fans would even remind constantly remind me of their 70s Dynasty.

Well before Walsh got to San Francisco..the 49ers were atrocious while the Raiders were a dynasty. I'd say its even. All four teams have enjoyed long stretches of dominance in their sport.

ADifferentTim

Knowledgeable & Pure
Dec 18, 2013
LACo/IE; SoCal
Well before Walsh got to San Francisco..the 49ers were atrocious while the Raiders were a dynasty. I'd say its even. All four teams have enjoyed long stretches of dominance in their sport.

49ers and Giants own the bay, but also "own" most of Northern California

Thanks for the insight in the Bay Area sports scene; even my former boss I previously worked for is a 49ers fan and one of the regular customers at my old job gave me a :shakehead for being a Packers fan.

Also, which team is more likely to reach 0-16 between the NY Jets and the Oakland Raiders?

Hobocop

ungainly and rambling
Jul 18, 2012
San Jose
Thanks for the insight in the Bay Area sports scene; even my former boss I previously worked for is a 49ers fan and one of the regular customers at my old job gave me a :shakehead for being a Packers fan.

Also, which team is more likely to reach 0-16 between the NY Jets and the Oakland Raiders?

I guess more likely would be Oakland, since the Jets are 1-5.

Though to answer more seriously, the Raiders will probably win one or two, but I have no idea who against. The easy part of their schedule is already done with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad