Speculation: Noah Hanifin on the trade block

KingsOfCali25

Start up the Bandwagon!
Feb 21, 2013
Santa Clarita, CA
How about Turcotte? Or of course Kopitar and Hanifin? Both teams are obviously heading their ways, Hanifin, Pelletier, 1st 21, 1st 22, 2nd/1st 23(cup win in any year since Kopitar has joined) for Kopitar at 8M?

Your out of your mind if you think you can get Kopitar. And we are moving the most recent #5OA pick (Turcotte) for Hanifin.

I'd like to get Hanifin but it would have to be the right deal and those aren't them

Reactions: jay from jersey

FameFlame069

Oct 2, 2017
Your out of your mind if you think you can get Kopitar. And we are moving the most recent #5OA pick (Turcotte) for Hanifin.

I'd like to get Hanifin but it would have to be the right deal and those aren't them

It was Turcotte + OR Kopi for Hanifin +++

KingsOfCali25

Start up the Bandwagon!
Feb 21, 2013
Santa Clarita, CA
It was Turcotte + OR Kopi for Hanifin +++

No plus is gonna get you Kopitar. Hes not being moved unless he want out which he doesn't.

And I wouldn’t do Turcotte for Hanifin 1 for 1 let alone add to him.

Hanifin would be nice to have but what Calgary would want LA won't give. The only way LA could get Hanifin is if Calgary has to move him for cap reasons.

Reactions: Nodoughtyboutit

Nodoughtyboutit

May 14, 2010
What about Gabe Vilardi?

A lot of Kings fans hold higher stock in Vilardi over Turcotte. He looked great at the end of this season. As always with him its about health. But at the moment he's pretty untouchable especially if Hanifin is the main piece for him.

bandwagonesque

I eat Kraft Dinner and I vote
Mar 5, 2014
No plus is gonna get you Kopitar. Hes not being moved unless he want out which he doesn't.

And I wouldn’t do Turcotte for Hanifin 1 for 1 let alone add to him.

Hanifin would be nice to have but what Calgary would want LA won't give. The only way LA could get Hanifin is if Calgary has to move him for cap reasons.
Kopitar is 33 and the Kings are terrible with little hope of competing for 2-3 years. I think the team would definitely move him for good young players.

KingsOfCali25

Start up the Bandwagon!
Feb 21, 2013
Santa Clarita, CA
Kopitar is 33 and the Kings are terrible with little hope of competing for 2-3 years. I think the team would definitely move him for good young players.

This is completely wrong! LA management has already came out and said that they don't plan on picking high next year because they should be competing next season. Also the Kings have one of the best prospect pools in the league (definitely Top3).

LA management has also said that they are building the new core around Kopitar and Doughty as the veteran leaders, so they won't be moved at all.

Not being moved in a deal for Hanifin....

Vilardi
Turcotte
Bjornfot
Kaliyev
Fagemo

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
NJ has tons of RHD and no LHD .
Flames have LHD and limited RHD .

Devils do not have the prospects or roster players available for a 1:1 deal in Hanifin but can do draft picks plus a lesser skilled RHD .
20th pick overall plus Severson ?

Reactions: Cruznoost

Mats26

Vet Movement - What's the Maatta?
Sep 16, 2005
I could see Turcotte or Vilardi making sense actually. But it’s risky for Calgary.

Turcotte and Vilardi are untouchable right now. Don't know what the flames needs are but they are not contenders.
I would offer Clague (LD) + Kempe and a pick or prospect if the Kings brass think Noah is a good fit. But we have the cap space to go the UFA route as well.

We don't really have much value on the roster with cheap contracts right now besides Kempe\Iafallo\Walker\Roy

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Turcotte and Vilardi are untouchable right now. Don't know what the flames needs are but they are not contenders.
I would offer Clague (LD) + Kempe and a pick or prospect if the Kings brass think Noah is a good fit. But we have the cap space to go the UFA route as well.

We don't really have much value on the roster with cheap contracts right now besides Kempe\Iafallo\Walker\Roy

Honestly non of that really sounds all that attractive. I think one of those guys would have to come back and even then I’m not sure that’s a deal the Flames should make.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
This is completely wrong! LA management has already came out and said that they don't plan on picking high next year because they should be competing next season. Also the Kings have one of the best prospect pools in the league (definitely Top3).

LA management has also said that they are building the new core around Kopitar and Doughty as the veteran leaders, so they won't be moved at all.

Not being moved in a deal for Hanifin....

Vilardi
Turcotte
Bjornfot
Kaliyev
Fagemo

IE we don’t want Noah Hanifin.

which is okay by me.

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad