Pre-Game Talk: No Dion & The Return Of Ben|Leafs vs Kings|Wednesday @ 7:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

LyGuy

Aug 21, 2013
Carlyle should learn from the Kings. Even with a 6-0 lead they keep pushing for more goals in the 2nd, not sit back and try to hold a 1 ****ing goal lead.

BIitz

GRANT = SOFT
Oct 5, 2010
That period was like that first game @ Boston when Ranger dropped his stick and they had possession for 2 minutes, except it was 20 minutes for the Kings.

e84*

if the Kings beat the Habs tonight (lol) then the chances of us winning increases. :yo: you dudes already predicting a loss are sellouts!

Mr Scarface*

They will be too tired from going ham on the habs

Kings won't be 100%, but still... they are a hard team. Real strong. They are fit and have trained hard and that really shows in their 60 minute game. They stay fly.

We are in trouble tomorrow I can assure you. Missing our key players in Bolland, Bozak, Phaneuf, Orr and others is a big thing. Carlyle is not a happy man now. Carlyle knows a team can't win all 82 games and he doesn't want to ether. But now Carlyle wants points as at the same time he is learning and teaching his players. Being aware and looking at his players on the bench (who leads and who not). Taking care of his evil soldiers.

We will be allowing a lot of shots tomorrow and carlyle loves it. He doesn't give a flying dirt about no shots. Still no bleed. Still standing. Carlyle just wants to see exceptional things from his players right now. So he can play with them in the playoffs. And it's like that.

Mr Scarface*

On topic off topic: Is Mike Jones playing in net for the Kings tonight against the Canadiens? Weird if so.

Mr Scarface*

Martin Jones, not Mike.

Played G for Canada at the WJHC a couple years back.
Thanks for the info. Didn't even know what this guy was. I thought he was Mike Jones... in L.A.

But yeah, they are trying to get points from us by playing games with scrivens tomorrow. Not good, for us that is. I'ma have to see what happens tomorrow in this game. Carlyle might want to run over somebody tomorrow because that's his way. He doens't but have to look at Kadri's evil eyes and then... it is happening again. Just like in twin peaks.

rdogg

I cry your pardon
Aug 4, 2010
PEI
Big win for the Kings tonight. Hopefully they're nice and tired for the Leafs tomorrow!

Bigleaf

Jun 21, 2008
Big win for the Kings tonight. Hopefully they're nice and tired for the Leafs tomorrow!

I doubt it. I'm watching Fox Sports right now doing the post game interviews and Justin Williams just said that he along with the other Ontario boys are jacked to be playing back at home in front of family and friends. I have a bad feeling.

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
I doubt it. I'm watching Fox Sports right now doing the post game interviews and Justin Williams just said that he along with the other Ontario boys are jacked to be playing back at home in front of family and friends. I have a bad feeling.

There are so many ontario boys around the league that everyone is excited to play here infront of family and wants to do crazy good :laugh: not fair.

jimmycarter

Jun 12, 2010
i don't even get excited when leafs score in the first period to take the lead. they are just gonna blow it anyways.

Kyle Doobas*

Carlyle should learn from the Kings. Even with a 6-0 lead they keep pushing for more goals in the 2nd, not sit back and try to hold a 1 ****ing goal lead.
As someone who watches the Kings as something of a 'second team', believe me, not attempting to sit on a 1-goal lead was definitely an anomaly for LA.

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
From Icechips

Tuesday's Practice Lines

Forwards:
van Riemsdyk - Kadri - Kessel
Raymond - Smith - Clarkson
Lupul - Holland - Kulemin
McLaren - McClement - D'Amigo
Ashton

Defence:
Gunnarsson - Franson
Gardiner - Liles
Fraser - Ranger
Rielly - Phaneuf

Lupul makes everyone around him better.

Asamu

Aug 24, 2010
Saguenay
Habs fan here, Mtl Canadiens lost 6-0 against a well prepared on fire LA Kings tonight so I just hope that you guys will stop their ''We had fun in our Quebec-Ontario trip''. Thx!

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
Habs fan here, Mtl Canadiens lost 6-0 against a well prepared on fire LA Kings tonight so I just hope that you guys will stop their ''We had fun in our Quebec-Ontario trip''. Thx!

Didn't you hear?

Game has been reclassified, into a "teaching seminar."

Leafs are going to try and pick up some tips on how to limits shots to less than 40.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009

as is tradition - the Hometown Boys will try to run up the score, kiss their relatives and leave.

Erdinger

Oct 6, 2011
Toronto
As someone who watches the Kings as something of a 'second team', believe me, not attempting to sit on a 1-goal lead was definitely an anomaly for LA.

They actually have the players who can play shutdown hockey. Probably is no team in the NHL more ill suited to doing that than the Leafs but they keep trying and failing mostly at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad