Speculation: Nino seeking trade?

7:11 of OT

Not my trophies
Oct 26, 2002
Eastern Suffolk, NY
Visit site
On Nino, I don't think we will see him up with the big team until all possible wing combinations have been tried for JT. If nobody clicks with JT and MM, then maybe Nino gets the call to see if he can infuse some energy on that line. There is absolutely no reason to bring him up for any line other than JT's.

Last edited by a moderator:

CREW99AW

Mar 12, 2002
On Nino, I don't think we will see him up with the big team until all possible wing combinations have been tried for JT. If nobody clicks with JT and MM, then maybe Nino gets the call to see if he can infuse some energy on that line. There is absolutely no reason to bring him up for any line other than JT's.

I believe Nino went scoreless in the 6 games, after his trade demand. He finally scored a goal in his last game.

The only way Nino should be called up, is if he is playing well and earned that call up because he has not been playing with energy, since Snow told him and hs agent to pound sand;)

7:11 of OT

Not my trophies
Oct 26, 2002
Eastern Suffolk, NY
Visit site
I believe Nino went scoreless in the 6 games, after his trade demand. He finally scored a goal in his last game.

The only way Nino should be called up, is if he is playing well and earned that call up because he has not been playing with energy, since Snow told him and hs agent to pound sand;)

I completely agree that the call up needs to be merit based, but I think even if he was ripping it up at the Bridge, he would be held there until Cappy is convinced that there is nobody else on the current Isles roster that can play on JT's wing consistently.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad