Recalled/Assigned: Nicklas Jensen recalled from Hartford (Jan 7: Reassigned)

mti79

May 11, 2007
so excited for Jensen. I've got hope that he's going to be a player for us. Also, with him and Hrivik up, they both require waivers to go back down as do Jooris, Puempel, Lindberg....

Going to be interesting to see what happens.

cwede

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 1, 2010
so excited for Jensen. I've got hope that he's going to be a player for us. Also, with him and Hrivik up, they both require waivers to go back down as do Jooris, Puempel, Lindberg....

Going to be interesting to see what happens.

sorry, no, until Hrivik or Jensen are here 30 days, or play 10 games, no waivers to demote

sadly, cant waive Puempel til he is healhty

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Whenever I see Jensen's name, I just laugh my ass off at the folks who were pissed we traded Etem for him. Etem is pure garbage. We got a pick and a whatever player for garbage. Yet it was somehow controversial to some on here.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Whenever I see Jensen's name, I just laugh my ass off at the folks who were pissed we traded Etem for him. Etem is pure garbage. We got a pick and a whatever player for garbage. Yet it was somehow controversial to some on here.

Reminiscent of when we moved Kundratek.

mti79

May 11, 2007
sorry, no, until Hrivik or Jensen are here 30 days, or play 10 games, no waivers to demote

sadly, cant waive Puempel til he is healhty

i'm glad to be wrong here. Thought once someone cleared waivers, you had 30 days to demote. Wasn't aware there were additional rules when someone was recalled and requires waivers.

fredrikstad

Jan 4, 2011
Norway
a move that had to be made,
assume Nash\Puempel not available for Thurs/Fri road games,

you gotta have a 13th forward for the road trip,
even if its not Jensen but Grabner/Jooris who go in lineup for Nash/Puempel

I think that Dane looked good against the Black Hawks. Never heard of him before I saw the game thoug.

Mikos87

Mar 19, 2002
Visit site
His calling card is that he can roof it in tight. It's one thing he does very well.

The skating isn't there to be much more than a Holmstrom wanna be in this day and age, but if his positional play holds up then he'll give some solid minutes.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Yeah, gotta think it's someone currently in the lineup that is coming out. Would agree that it might be Puempel.

GeorgeKaplan

Dec 19, 2011
New Jersey
I get the feeling we're not going to see Nash until the CBJ game on the 7th. We'll see him in Columbus....

Zipay tweeted earlier that Nash wants to get back in before the break and that the CBJ game was probably going to be the game he gets back in the line up

Revel

Dark Sky Enthusiast
Oct 20, 2015
Dunning–Krugerville
Might have not felt great after the game, once the adrenaline stopped pumping :dunno:

Sometimes a head injury will creep up on you and you might find yourself having vertigo & confusion at a later date. Or maybe something like throwing up. Wouldn't surprise me if Pumps is feeling a little out of it. I mean...he had a definite concussion the first time and it wasn't long ago...and he had to be taken off temporarily last game due to concussion protocol...so we know he hit his head again. If he is out of the line-up tomorrow...and I think that has to be why Jensen is called up... I'd put my money on a second concussion for Pumps.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad