NHL.TV / Center Ice Discussion - Part II [See the warning in OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgesLaRAWK

Mar 12, 2009
Anyone having trouble with NHL TV lately? Last night, it said it could not connect, and to check my connection and try again. Nothing has changed since the games before then, so wondering why I'm getting his message. My internet is fine. It's giving me the same message tonight.

Running from my PS4 btw. Nothing new.

And hey, new look for the forum. Futuristic.

Got the same thing tonight trying to get the Penguins. Also on PS4.

I renewed this year thinking surely they'd have this figured out.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Anyone having trouble with NHL TV lately? Last night, it said it could not connect, and to check my connection and try again. Nothing has changed since the games before then, so wondering why I'm getting his message. My internet is fine. It's giving me the same message tonight.

Running from my PS4 btw. Nothing new.

And hey, new look for the forum. Futuristic.

I don’t know why but I was watching the Vegas game and the game would restart to the beginning. It was weird.

Crosstraffic

Mar 15, 2015
Yorba Linda, CA
Some odd reason I am blacked out of the Stars/Coyotes game, I'm in Boise, considered a split market with Vegas and Colorado.

Figured it out, my isp's ip is in Plano TX, so I get 3 blackout markets, two for my location and one for my ip. Sigh

Last edited:

breuk

Feb 1, 2010
Alaska
Some odd reason I am blacked out of the Stars/Coyotes game, I'm in Boise, considered a split market with Vegas and Colorado.

Figured it out, my isp's ip is in Plano TX, so I get 3 blackout markets, two for my location and one for my ip. Sigh

I am in Pocatello and run into the same problem. I hate blackouts lol

Carlzner

Oct 31, 2011
Denver, CO
Does anyone know why going to NHL.TV takes me to an Ad about subscribing to the service even though I'm already logged in? It's been this way forever and it makes no sense at all.

Karhuvaari

Dec 4, 2016
Why the **** do they show the result below the video of the game, even though I have "don't show result mode"? Was gonna watch Rangers-Devils, and at the first step, where you pick what game to watch, the result wasn't showing, then in the next step they spoiled it for me. Such a horrible site.

This! So much this! How can you *eff that so badly? You have to be really careful when scrolling down to not get spoiled.

4h4b

Oct 21, 2016
After all the problems I lately had with the official NHL-App and using Chromecast 2, I finally installed Kodi to my firetv-stick and tried the NHL-TV Addon.. what should I say? After manually setting the stream quality to HD (fix) I can finally watch whole Games without chobbing or stuttering, only a little bit of buffering interesstingly only during the commercial brakes, I can surely live with that and finaly the no spoiler setting realy hides all scores.

The "nice" lad at the NHL-Support Forum was not helpfull at all, saying me all the time, that it is a networkproblem with my wifi and asks me the same questions again and again about my settings, completly ignoring, that I allready told him a view posts before that I tried different settings and setups and devices and that all other services like Netfilx, Amazon etc. running perfectly smooth without any problem... but yeah, its not a problem with their product, it surely is a problem with my setup :-D

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Quality stuff as last night's Avalanche/Stars game cuts off in the middle, shows the very end of the broadcast (the Avalanche leaving the ice with 5-3 FINAL in the corner of the screen) before it stops altogether.

NCBruinsfan

Oct 21, 2016
FromSomersetMa
After all the problems I lately had with the official NHL-App and using Chromecast 2, I finally installed Kodi to my firetv-stick and tried the NHL-TV Addon.. what should I say? After manually setting the stream quality to HD (fix) I can finally watch whole Games without chobbing or stuttering, only a little bit of buffering interesstingly only during the commercial brakes, I can surely live with that and finaly the no spoiler setting realy hides all scores.

The "nice" lad at the NHL-Support Forum was not helpfull at all, saying me all the time, that it is a networkproblem with my wifi and asks me the same questions again and again about my settings, completly ignoring, that I allready told him a view posts before that I tried different settings and setups and devices and that all other services like Netfilx, Amazon etc. running perfectly smooth without any problem... but yeah, its not a problem with their product, it surely is a problem with my setup :-D
I'm giving the NHL TV add-on a go for the first time tonight. I really hope it works well.

Whalers Fan

Go Habs!
Sep 24, 2012
Plymouth, MI
I cannot get to any games via my Roku, Smartcasting on my Vizio display, or via my PC. They must be having technical problems. I tried calling the tech support number, but was on hold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad