NHL.TV / Center Ice Discussion - Part II [See the warning in OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geki

Jul 2, 2003
Visit site
Yeah pretty sure I'm just going to cancel nhl.tv. Service is hot garbage, they cut game time and intermission because of the tyrannical commercial blocking and that's when it's actually working properly...

Not worth the money. And they wonder why people use streams instead.

Clown shoes

Whalers Fan

Go Habs!
Sep 24, 2012
Plymouth, MI
The error message keep changing via my Roku. They are definitely having some sort of server or network issue on the NHL side. I've been on hold trying to get through to tech support for awhile. They must be getting swamped with calls. May as well hang up.

Pile

May 5, 2015
Chicago
Also glad it's not me, was watching the Penguins/Winnipeg, switched at intermission and every game hasn't worked since. Pretty bummed cause I had a completely open night to absorb a lot of hockey..

BritainStix

F**k Cutter Gauthier
Oct 20, 2016
Yup, think I might just get a refund. This is laughable. They aren't even responding in the chat.

HuskerTornado

Jobu Needs Rum
May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
Yeah, I'm glad it isn't just me. Very frustrated. Now that I can get the Center Ice package in all HD, I'm thinking of switching service back to CI.

Not working on:
Roku
PC
PS4
Xbox One
Android App

Wow.

Vinny DeAngelo

Jimmy Easy to defend
Mar 17, 2014
florida
This is such garbage... I could get a streaming service with every league in the world for less..

I can't believe i got this again this year

Samuel Culper III

Mr. Woodhull...
Jan 15, 2007
Texas
This is pretty big B.S. right now. It's one thing to go down for a bit. It's another to not get it back up and running quickly. Lots of games tonight. Unacceptable.

FeatherHead

Oct 5, 2017
Yeah, I'm glad it isn't just me. Very frustrated. Now that I can get the Center Ice package in all HD, I'm thinking of switching service back to CI.

Not working on:
Roku
PC
PS4
Xbox One
Android App

Wow.
Not working on iPhone or AppleTV either.

123TripleDoge

Nov 24, 2014
Down for me on PS4 and iPhone, so annoying. Anyone have success getting thru to chat or with them on phone?

FeatherHead

Oct 5, 2017
What's bullshit is they won't even answer the goddamned phone. There isn't even an automated message saying "We're sorry, we know we could **** up a cup of coffee."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad