NHL Playoff Odds

DaGeneral

Apr 15, 2012
To follow that up... as of today..

I think Anaheim will likely need 98 points now. Which means a 15-7-3.

Spazkat

Feb 19, 2015
To follow that up... as of today..

I think Anaheim will likely need 98 points now. Which means a 15-7-3.

28.35% chance of making playoffs after Sunday's games. We're in the sadness zone... just barely miss playoffs, but far away from a chance at a good lottery pick

SirQuacksALot

A Garibaldi in Kelp
Mar 16, 2010
If they pick up points in the remaining games at the same rate as their season average they'll end up with 91 points.

No playoffs, no Rasmus.

Reactions: McDonald19

ADHB

Sponsor
Apr 9, 2012
Hybrid buy/sell, similar to the year we traded Moen, Huskins, Paulson, etc. but picked up Wiz, Bonino, etc.

I have my own idea of what that might look like this year, but I’m probably wrong.

bumperkisser

Mar 31, 2009
doubt vermette is worht a 2nd or a 3rd, i'd basically take whatever i could get for vermette and be happy with it. its a good year to be stocking up on picks regardless of round

ADHB

Sponsor
Apr 9, 2012
I think with enough teams needing C depth and a good faceoff man, there could be a bidding war to the point where Bob can get a conditional 3rd that becomes a 2nd if Vermette plays in most of the playoff games for whichever team gets him.

bumperkisser

Mar 31, 2009
knowing the ducks of this season, the 2 games against arizona + edmonton are where we're gonna crap the bed and just destroy our hopes

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
knowing the ducks of this season, the 2 games against arizona + edmonton are where we're gonna crap the bed and just destroy our hopes

Edmonton could pose a threat because you never know what McDavid is going to do on any given night but even though we underperform against bad teams Arizona is so bad that we should sleepwalk through that game. I have absolutely no respect for that team and franchise.

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
Edmonton could pose a threat because you never know what McDavid is going to do on any given night but even though we underperform against bad teams Arizona is so bad that we should sleepwalk through that game. I have absolutely no respect for that team and franchise.
That attitude only leads to Arizona embarrassing us, sure hope the players don’t feel the same way you do. Plus Arizona has been on a hot streak recently.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
That attitude only leads to Arizona embarrassing us, sure hope the players don’t feel the same way you do. Plus Arizona has been on a hot streak recently.

I hope the players don’t either and I hope our players aren’t so unclutch enough to lose to the worst team in the league in the middle of what needs to be our biggest push of the season.

Mortal Wombat

Dec 7, 2014
Well, the Coyotes have won 4 in a row and 5 out of their last 6, including away wins against the Wild and the Sharks. So there isn't that much margin for error even against them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad