NHL Network

2Leetch_94

Kreid Me A River
Sep 16, 2005
New Jersey
As a Cablevision household, if they'd just add the NFL Network and ESPNU, I'd be one happy guy. Good to get the NHL Network on the first go around, though.

OG6ix

Apr 11, 2006
Toronto
oh so how do we get this? is it with the sports package? Because I already got NBA tv and stuff.

Hybrid MB24

Nov 3, 2006
Pennsylvania
I'm with Dish Network and am wondering if it has been released to DISH yet?..

If so what might I have to do to get this NHL Network channel?

BZArcher

Apr 10, 2007
Hilliard, OH
I'm with Dish Network and am wondering if it has been released to DISH yet?..

If so what might I have to do to get this NHL Network channel?

I'm guessing its' going to be on the multi-sports pack, like NBA TV, but doesn't seem to be released yet.

If we're really going to see more in the next week or so, I wouldn't expect it before next Friday, but I'm going to keep my eyes out...

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com
The National Hockey League has four major cable operators and both satellite distributors on ice for the U.S. launch of its Canadian-based, 24-hour NHL Network.

Comcast, Time Warner Cable, Cablevision Systems and Cox Communications, as well as satellite distributors DirecTV and EchoStar Communications' Dish Network, are all on board to launch the service this month ' mostly on dedicated sports tiers, according to league officials

Shapiro would not disclose licensing agreements for the service, saying only that its fee is "well within the range of the other big four pro leagues." Other pro-sports licensing fees range from 35 cents for NBA TV up to 70 cents for the NFL Network.

"We feel very comfortable with where we ended up," he said

http://nab.broadcastnewsroom.com/articles/viewarticle.jsp?id=192283

HughJass*

Directv.............sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! Is it on yet because I didn't check yesterday? I'm at the office now (upstairs in my garage :D ) so I can't check.

HughJass*

Ok, I'm guessing on the systems that currently doesn't have the NHL Network they will show up by the end of the month. I'm cool with that. :handclap:

Pnut

I'm not holding my breath that we're getting it on Verizon. Not only do we not have Center Ice....we don't have anything.

Im getting Verizon Fios today, i am sure that in a few months they will get into negotiations, so you and i can see this valuable NHL Network US.:crossfing:crossfing

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad