NHL Mock Draft Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
Lehtonen32 said:
The Atlanta Thrashers are proud to select Mattias Ohlund (D) of the Vancouver Canucks.
Please don't rub it in. The Vancouver Canucks wanted to draft him in the next round.

Amen evil king

Apr 11, 2004
VanIslander said:
Please don't rub it in. The Vancouver Canucks wanted to draft him in the next round.

I was going to draft him last round.. Looks like taking Theodore actually worked out better in the end.

Nomis

Jun 2, 2004
Port Coquitlam, BC
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucj!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANTED ruuuuuuuuutu, ahhhhh and marleau......bah bah bah there goes my first line......ahhhhh i reall yt wanted ruutu.....oh well i guess tehres a few mroe good 1st line or potneial first line centers out tehrs.......please fortgive my spelling ive had 13 bbbberrrrrs. :handclap:

Amen evil king

Apr 11, 2004
Nomis said:
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucj!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANTED ruuuuuuuuutu, ahhhhh and marleau......bah bah bah there goes my first line......ahhhhh i reall yt wanted ruutu.....oh well i guess tehres a few mroe good 1st line or potneial first line centers out tehrs.......please fortgive my spelling ive had 13 bbbberrrrrs. :handclap:

Heh, great post.

A Nash-Ruutu-Bertuzzi line would of been sick.. We still may see it at an allstar game down the road.. Or theres always NHL 2005 ;)

VanIslander

Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
The 12 hour wait is finished. And newfie bruin PM'd me to say he'll be away for the day, so he sent me a priority list to draft for him (all three guys will be gone well before I draft next).

So, on behalf of newfie bruin, the Boston Bruins select Adam Foote.

Last edited:

fredez

Apr 8, 2003
Visit site
I guess there is still no GM for San Jose so I'll make two straight picks.

The Nordiques are pleased to select Sergei Samsonov and Saku Koivu

VanIslander

Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
Since he said he'd be away for the day, and left me a priority list for his last pick, and his subsequent pick is due up so quickly,...

On behalf of newfie bruin, I am pleased to announce that the Boston Bruins selects J.S Giguere

Nomis

Jun 2, 2004
Port Coquitlam, BC
nottttttttt again!!!!!! jesus, im freaking stpud.....i really wamt i good first line,if i could omnyl get a decent 1st line cetner and a 2nd good d man, i would have a good teram........this is the 2nd time ive done this,,,,,i wish i didnty, i jstu got home so i had to.......ahhhhhh stupid msn.......nah bha bha next next pick will be !?????// i wont tell yha suckas!!!!!!!!!!!

hossy316

Oct 25, 2003
Kensington, PEI
Visit site
Ok, it has now been well past the allotted time period for shelovesshanny to make their selection, but it looks as though the boards have been down since Sunday evening. I will not make my selection right yet, I will wait until 5 pm eastern time today.

Everyone agree??

Newfie Bruin

Apr 30, 2003
NL
Visit site
That is fine.....since the board went down like 7ET last night, that means that Shelovesshanny had about 9 hours. The board has been up for about an hour or two so I would give you permission to pick about 3ET.

hossy316

Oct 25, 2003
Kensington, PEI
Visit site
Newfie Bruin said:
That is fine.....since the board went down like 7ET last night, that means that Shelovesshanny had about 9 hours. The board has been up for about an hour or two so I would give you permission to pick about 3ET.

They are here now. It won't matter. :banana:

misfit

5-14-6-1
Feb 2, 2004
just north of...everything
Nomis said:
nottttttttt again!!!!!! jesus, im freaking stpud.....i really wamt i good first line,if i could omnyl get a decent 1st line cetner and a 2nd good d man, i would have a good teram........this is the 2nd time ive done this,,,,,i wish i didnty, i jstu got home so i had to.......ahhhhhh stupid msn.......nah bha bha next next pick will be !?????// i wont tell yha suckas!!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't worry too much, there are lots of centers available who are first line capable (30 first line centers in the NHL, and this draft only has 15 teams).

Oh yeah, and Cujo was going to be my next pick (you've screwed me again, hossy316 ;) ) so you aren't alone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce