Status
Not open for further replies.

hossy316

Oct 25, 2003
Kensington, PEI
Visit site
Nomis said:
Sorry took me so long just woke up......neways
Monreal is shocked that this player is still available in the late third round.......the Canadians are very happy to select:

Nikolai Khabibulin(G)

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, he was my next pick!!!! :banghead:
Nice one tho.................... :mad:

ORBluesFan

Jul 31, 2003
Portland, OR
Well, three guys I want, can only take two, and I know the third won't be there next time.

St. Louis is proud to select LW Keith Tkachuk and RW Ziggy Palffy.

Nomis

Jun 2, 2004
Port Coquitlam, BC
Well i was considering adding a center to complete my first line......but since this blueliner is still available and that having a Norris trophy type of d-man is harder to get than a good/great center.....the Montreal Canadians are very happy to select:

Rob Blake(D) :bow:

ORBluesFan

Jul 31, 2003
Portland, OR
hossy316 said:
By the looks of your forwards, maybe needed that d-man for that pick?? :dunno:

Or I can put together super all-star scoring lines and win 7-5 like the Oilers of old. All a matter of probably how rounds 6-10 or so shake out. Plenty of defensemen left (though not many at Blake level) but how may forwards that can score 40+ are left?

Picking in the last slot has advantages and disadavntages. I'm not in the middle getting only 1 guy I want, but there's a loooong time between picks.

ORBluesFan

Jul 31, 2003
Portland, OR
Nomis said:
its tough to score 40+ when ur playing on the second line....just look at Kariya

Tis true for the most part, though Alfredsson, Hossa, Havlat at RW on the same team have shown that capability. Much harder with three, but if you have 2 #1 lines that get 20+ min each, it can work (pp time is the roughest part). At least that's the theory, which is all you can do in a mock draft anyway.

Zetterberg4Captain*

If you still need a GM for Sanjose PM me and I'll take them!

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
(yawn) It's a beautiful Friday morning in South Korea. And my day has been made. :rolly:

The Vancouver Canucks are proud to select centre Robert Lang.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad