NHL Draft Lottery Simulator.

Legion34

Jan 24, 2006
Does anyone have the odds as they change?
Im assuming the first pull is for the first pick etc.

But if leafs pick last, they odds are different.

If say columbus wins first. Then the leafs would have diff odds at the second pick if say arizona won? because the biggest competitor comes out?

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
Something's wrong with my simulator. It's hard coded the Oilers 1st and only lets me start the draw from 2nd overall. :)
I keep clicking but nothing.

Dayjobdave

Apr 29, 2010
After I got

Habs
Canucks
Flames

I decided to give up on the simulator and go back to considering a Stamkos sweater.

rrc1967

Jan 9, 2014
Houston Texas
IMO anything better than 4th we should consider ourselves lucky by the looks of it.

I guess a good reason to tank hard is to at least guarantee yourself 4th overall.

William Hylander

There can be only 1
Aug 17, 2009
Something's wrong with my simulator. It's hard coded the Oilers 1st and only lets me start the draw from 2nd overall. :)
I keep clicking but nothing.

That's a very realistic lottery simulator, it must be on the Edmonton only wins lotteries setting just like the real NHL

iceblue

Jul 30, 2004
Myrtle Beach
I don't like this thing. I feel like puking. Of all the years for this to go into effect. :cry:

I got the Habs first, Sens second and Canucks third. Leafs were 5th. Damn.

pspot

Dec 20, 2004
Kitchener
I had to run it at least 25 times to get my desired results: no other Canadian teams in the top 3 :)

1. Toronto
2. Columbus
3. Arizona

Why wouldn't you want them to be good?

You don't enjoy the Canadian rivalries? Watching other canadian cities on runs?

The better those teams are the more exciting the nhl is Imo. ...and the close rivals even better. Competitive hockey for something that matters is fun to watch and experience

Oct 15, 2014
The Duke's Archives
Why wouldn't you want them to be good?

You don't enjoy the Canadian rivalries? Watching other canadian cities on runs?

The better those teams are the more exciting the nhl is Imo. ...and the close rivals even better. Competitive hockey for something that matters is fun to watch and experience

The NHL is already competitive, and the Canadian rivalries are still strong despite the lack of success in recent years.

I don't like the other Canadian teams, so naturally I'd rather not see them have any kind of success.

Field of Dreams

Oct 10, 2011
Port Credit
View attachment 88025

url

I'm so done

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad