NHL Draft Lottery Simulator.

HarryLime

Jun 27, 2014
Halifax
Huh? Hope?

You can see why I would assume you're talking about Edmonton having the second-best percentage chance of winning the lottery, right? They're slotted at #2 before you run the generator.

Was just explaining why.

tumblr_nuvnjb1AJD1r2igm4o2_500.gif

gamer1035

Feb 14, 2012
**** we are 4th. Trade all of the expirings now. We need to push for first now.

as Pure as Evil

Sep 18, 2011
Hell, Alberta
well technically we sit second in the draft % at the moment so you have to take buffalo as Toronto. I did it 5 times with that base, and as buffalo is listed in the position Toronto currently sits. I got 3 2nd ovr picks 1 first and one 4

Duke Silver

Truce?
Jun 4, 2008
Toronto/St. John's
well technically we sit second in the draft % at the moment so you have to take buffalo as Toronto. I did it 5 times with that base, and as buffalo is listed in the position Toronto currently sits. I got 3 2nd ovr picks 1 first and one 4

No we don't. That would only be true if all teams had played the same amount of games.

Territory

Jan 31, 2014
Toronto
I have two simulators with Leafs having #1 pick and I'm leaving the tabs open until the draft lottery. lol.

gamer1035

Feb 14, 2012
No we don't. That would only be true if all teams had played the same amount of games.

After the deadline our team should lose at a higher rate than it is now. As long as we have less points going into the deadline versus other teams (regardless of games played), I am confident we will maintain our place in the standings, or potentially finish even lower. I'm assuming we will have played less games than other teams going into the deadline.

Leafsbeast*

A fun simulator for the upcoming draft in 2016. I would much rather see the lottery done 5 times and add up the points, 3 for first, 2 for second and 1 for third, extra rounds for a tie. Think that would be much better then a one time shot.

http://nhllotterysimulator.com/

Played it 10 times. Leafs didn't win once. Edmonton won 3 times.

Good grief.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad