NHL: Around the League 52

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL

Really nasty business out of San Jose

And they will always have the stink of the Aldrich connection, too... The fact that there are this many f***ing scumbags working in hockey is embarrassing. Bullets to the head for all of them.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

Malaka

you know, **** it, let’s just not think so much
Mar 3, 2020
www.youtube.com
And they will always have the stink of the Aldrich connection, too... The fact that there are this many f***ing scumbags working in hockey is embarrassing. Bullets to the head for all of them.
Aldrich is a whole thing that’s separate from systemic pedophilia and that includes the leafs shitshow everyone decided to forget.

I hope the only “stink” that’s involved is karma where the hockey world can be found griefing every SJS fan that called for bedard off the Blackhawks to forfeit Celebrini(and the perpetrator rots in hell, and beyond that the children are made alright however possible.. etc)

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
Came for McDavid. Didn’t disappoint.

IMG_2429.jpeg

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
I don't want to ever hear about the Devils having good metrics anytime soon. That team isn't winning a f***ing thing until they get a heart transplant. The response after the Rempe hit was pathetic.

Reactions: Pez68

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
I don't want to ever hear about the Devils having good metrics anytime soon. That team isn't winning a f***ing thing until they get a heart transplant. The response after the Rempe hit was pathetic.
Mercer having such a bad year that Devils fans want him traded.

Another Musto masterclass.

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
I don't see the point in taking another cheap shot at an innocent Ranger and putting them on the PP. Take a number for next game, and move on to try and win, with the guy who committed the crime getting tossed.

Reactions: Giovi

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
I don't see the point in taking another cheap shot at an innocent Ranger and putting them on the PP. Take a number for next game, and move on to try and win, with the guy who committed the crime getting tossed.
I'm not advocating anybody do anything dirty but good lord maybe say excuse me after a whistle.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Seems like there's a big rush to try to get in. Kroenke allegedly wants to get the NHL into San Diego, too.

Emphasis on the "allegedly" part, though. Right now just hearsay and if they build an arena.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Seems like there's a big rush to try to get in. Kroenke allegedly wants to get the NHL into San Diego, too.

New Arena would need to be in place or under construction for that to happen

The current arena is soon to be 60 years old and only seats a little less then 13,000 for hockey

SD
SLC
Houston
Atlanta

Make it 36!

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
The more teams in the league, the shittier the product. I'll never understand the desire to keep adding teams.
Agreed. Maybe it's because people saw Vegas be so competitive so quickly in 2018 after an expansion draft but I lean on the side of the league's talent gets watered down with more teams. There aren't all these extra players good enough for the NHL, it's already hard enough to be a NHL regular or impact player.

This'll probably mess up a team's ability to build through the draft as well as the few hits in each draft year are going to be even harder to come by. 34 & 36 teams is nuts, that's an injection of 50-100 players into the league that previously wouldn't have made it. On top of the 50 or so players we've added since 2018 Lots and lots of very mediocre teams. The league is probably too big with 32 IMHO.

The Hawks will be ok because we're a huge market but I don't think this is good for the on ice product. Time will tell.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad