NHL: Around the League 52

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Damn, I thought I made yet another witty comment and everybody was liking it, but nope, just Shogun making a bunch of new threads.

I've never felt so hurt in my life.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
The Babcock shit that has been coming out screams sociopath. Inviting a young player to your house for lunch, asking to see their phone and snooping through it, and then sending him off without lunch? What the f***?

It is insane. How did he think he would get away with it?

Reactions: Pez68

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
It is insane. How did he think he would get away with it?

He's just that big of a narcissist? Maybe he just didn't care? His sociopathy is so evolved that he didn't think he would ever get caught? This is a guy who has thrived by treating people this way his entire life.

It still blows my mind that Columbus hired him to begin with. His history with Franzen and the things former players have to say about him is enough of a red flag. This was inevitable. I just can't believe how f***ing insane he is.

Did you hear the story about the guy trying to make an NHL roster, taping his stick before the last preseason game?

Babcock came and sat down next to him and said "Pretty amazing, isn't it?" Player agreed, and Babock says "Soak it in. It's the last time you'll ever be on an NHL bench ."

What a sociopathic piece of shit. Good riddance.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
He's just that big of a narcissist? Maybe he just didn't care? His sociopathy is so evolved that he didn't think he would ever get caught? This is a guy who has thrived by treating people this way his entire life.

It still blows my mind that Columbus hired him to begin with. His history with Franzen and the things former players have to say about him is enough of a red flag. This was inevitable. I just can't believe how f***ing insane he is.

Did you hear the story about the guy trying to make an NHL roster, taping his stick before the last preseason game?

Babcock came and sat down next to him and said "Pretty amazing, isn't it?" Player agreed, and Babock says "Soak it in. It's the last time you'll ever be on an NHL bench ."

What a sociopathic piece of shit. Good riddance.

I did hear that story. He is just real POS.

Naster Okan

Jan 8, 2019
The Babcock shit that has been coming out screams sociopath. Inviting a young player to your house for lunch, asking to see their phone and snooping through it, and then sending him off without lunch? What the f***?
Sounds like something that happened in an episode of it’s always sunny in Philadelphia

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
IMG_6462.jpeg

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Didn't realize Marchand has a bunch of top 10 Hart vote seasons and top 16 Selke vote seasons. Good for him.

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
Dude has serious serial killer vibes...

What a weird f***ing dude.
I walked past Babcock at the Amsterdam airport when they were coming home from Denmark. Can't remember why NHL people were there, I think some worlds or something. He was on the phone just yelling at someone while eating a salad. Talking about "not my f***ing problem.. like it or don't its happening"

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Great .. Marchand has an emotional control of a high schooler. Rodman has one of a junior high schooler. They both lack emotional control. That's the point.
Marchand isn't ditching the team in the middle of the season to go on vacation just cause he feels like it

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad