NHL 19 Information/Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
It goes to show you how little regarded the NHL series is by EA when they don’t even have a snippet of information for it at the biggest gaming expo. As said above, don’t set yourselves up for disappointment and pretty much expect more of the same.

Frosty415

Nov 27, 2009
415 to 519
It goes to show you how little regarded the NHL series is by EA when they don’t even have a snippet of information for it at the biggest gaming expo. As said above, don’t set yourselves up for disappointment and pretty much expect more of the same.

I mean its been the same issue for 4 years now, I'm pretty sure their sales are down.

as awful as it sounds, I hope another team picks up the NHL license, I'm tired of rammer and his shitty dev team.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I mean its been the same issue for 4 years now, I'm pretty sure their sales are down.

as awful as it sounds, I hope another team picks up the NHL license, I'm tired of rammer and his ****ty dev team.

2K still has the license. They released that mobile game in 2016 or whatever.

I do think we could see 2K re enter the market. There’s been whispers before that they are watching the market opportunity getting larger with how upset the community is with the current game, and if it keeps going, they may have no choice but to re enter.

I was watching this NHL video game history thing on 2K7 and 2K10, and it’s a shame 2K got flack for their graphics, because while they weren’t the nicest, the gameplay and players moved a whole lot smoother than in NHL 18 even.

Plus, they do offline modes a hell of a lot better as well.

If 2K decided to come back for say, 2020, I’d almost certainly be buying that game, rather than EA’s.

Beville

#ForTheBoys
Mar 4, 2011
Engerlanddd!
If they’ve revamped BaP and made it a bit more realistic I could consider buying 19.

But truth be told, I might just keep playing 18 till 2020 and then, who knows what would happen.

Joeyjoejoe

Dec 18, 2015

I do think we could see 2K re enter the market. There’s been whispers before that they are watching the market opportunity getting larger with how upset the community is with the current game, and if it keeps going, they may have no choice but to re enter.

I was watching this NHL video game history thing on 2K7 and 2K10, and it’s a shame 2K got flack for their graphics, because while they weren’t the nicest, the gameplay and players moved a whole lot smoother than in NHL 18 even.

If 2K decided to come back for say, 2020, I’d almost certainly be buying that game, rather than EA’s.

Link to the NHL video game history video please?

Edenjung

Jun 7, 2018
Madden 19 coming to PC.

wonder if NHL will ever make a comeback? I would go back to PC, the game is so bad that maybe modders can improve it.

Sorry but no.
We can crack it, bypass it (the DRM) but modding frostbite? not possible. Realy we cannot do that even if we wanted.
But NHl 04 has a very big modding comunity. It is considered the best on pc. I have NHL 17 for xbox (who the f*** made those controlls? My left thumb hurts) and nhl 09 for pc (nice ;D). We all want NHl 19 for pc and yeah frostbite is a must have (those crappy details and resolutin, bäh) but i don't think so. the last evrsion on pc (nhl 09) was lacking so much compared with the console version. that was not good.

Last edited:

Edenjung

Jun 7, 2018
Eh, I doubt it. The NHL series isn't popular enough to consider making a PC port.
And NFL is? i only know 2 persons who watch American Football. And those watch only the super bowl. Everyone else watches Baskeball (or plays it) or Fifa. but i know a lot of guys who want to play NHL. My brother and i like it very much. :D

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
And NFL is? i only know 2 persons who watch American Football. And those watch only the super bowl. Everyone else watches Baskeball (or plays it) or Fifa. but i know a lot of guys who want to play NHL. My brother and i like it very much. :D
That's great and all, but Madden is HUGE in the USA. According to most game sales sites NHL only has 17-20% of the sales that Madden has, and this doesn't account for Ultimate Team spending either.

Reactions: WubbaLubbaDubDub
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad