Speculation: Next Head Coach?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010
How you could possibly have that much vitriol towards someone that you don't know and who did nothing to wrong you personally in any form is not only mind boggling, but extremely sad.

Just know that while you bitch about him being paid to carry out his dream of coaching in the NHL, he sleeps soundly not knowing the difference between you and a pimple on his ass.

because I literally just spent nearly a quarter of my life watching him f*** up again and again and still cling to his job to the point where he became the 2nd longest tenured Coach in the entire league

yeah no I don't wish the guy well sorry not sorry

Reactions: OgeeOgelthorpe

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Hellebuyck is overrated AF. And he's moveable.

He's no Vasi skillwise but he's the most reliable goalie leaguewide. He's as fit and mentally strong as anybody. Can play multiple back to backs in a row without having his performances drop the slightest bit. I'm usually sceptical about playing a goalie in 60+ games but Hellebuyck could probably 70.

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
because I literally just spent nearly a quarter of my life watching him f*** up again and again and still cling to his job to the point where he became the 2nd longest tenured Coach in the entire league

yeah no I don't wish the guy well sorry not sorry
your desires are for a perfect coach, and that person doesn't exist

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010

how about at least a middle ground in between "worst Coach in the league" and "Scotty Bowman but with a jetpack and a magic wand that transforms two roster players into Wayne Gretzky" ?

anyways this is silly, he's gone now and i'll get over it eventually but it doesn't happen instantly, i'm sure if I went digging through your post history i'd find lots of posts complaining about some former management and/or player or another

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
"paid his dues" is such a weird way to say "was allowed to keep a head coaching job in the best league in the world for almost a decade in spite of doing a shitty job"

I hope he gets another coaching job somewhere soon, it'll be fun to watch him crash and burn
Maybe he will perform better with a roster that was constructed with the intent of actually winning games.

Reactions: Puck5

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
how about at least a middle ground in between "worst Coach in the league" and "Scotty Bowman but with a jetpack and a magic wand that transforms two roster players into Wayne Gretzky" ?

anyways this is silly, he's gone now and i'll get over it eventually but it doesn't happen instantly, i'm sure if I went digging through your post history i'd find lots of posts complaining about some former management and/or player or another

I'm sure you probably wouldn't find much. I'm usually just a bag full of hot air.

• Haha
Reactions: Lazlo Hollyfeld

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020

...Yet.

We will build him better than any coach that has come before him!

giphy.gif

Reactions: Lazlo Hollyfeld

Dotter

THE ATHLETIC IS GARBAGE
Jul 2, 2014
Imprisonment, TN
goo.gl
"paid his dues" is such a weird way to say "was allowed to keep a head coaching job in the best league in the world for almost a decade in spite of doing a shitty job"

I hope he gets another coaching job somewhere soon, it'll be fun to watch him crash and burn

That's harsh. The guy served his purpose here and I wish him nothing but the best moving forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad