News & Notes XLIII: Cam Ward is a Cute lil 10 Year Old

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
The speculation I've heard is mutual termination and he signs somewhere cheap to see if he can keep his nose clean and get a fresh start
When the Ruzicka video surfaced, I'm sure WSH at that moment dug up his contract papers and started heating the furnace with whatever you heat the furnaces with.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
I didn’t know it was possible to mutually terminate a multi year deal above the Ahl cap hit maximum of league minimum + 375k
It may well be the case (and logically it should be the case) that such a mutual termination is not allowed.

Apparently WSH had a presser where the onus was how "Kuz deserves a fresh start elsewhere". Just speculation but it looks like WSH is strongly suggesting to everyone else in the league that they could retain heavily if only someone took Kuz out of their hands, after he expectedly clears the waivers.

Last edited:

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
League minimum is about all I would give for Kuz. He isn’t a style fit here. He likes to hold pucks and wait for the puck. He isn’t a dump and chase kinda guy and his defense isn’t good and he is another playmaker

Reactions: MinJaBen

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
League minimum is about all I would give for Kuz. He isn’t a style fit here. He likes to hold pucks and wait for the puck. He isn’t a dump and chase kinda guy and his defense isn’t good and he is another playmaker

Stop making me think they will grab him. He sounds like as good a fit as Bunting.

Reactions: Boom Boom Apathy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad