News & Notes XLIII: Cam Ward is a Cute lil 10 Year Old

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
Why does it matter where Forslund goes? Let him go to Boston. It doesn’t matter
Yeah, if anything that'd be really healthy for the league. A major fanbase going from listening to and being brainwashed by an extreme homer like Edwards to hearing Forslund's rational and fair take on things? I think it'd slowly move them back to reality.

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
Eh, Gerry Cheevers was the Whalers color analyst. I’m not too worried about it.

He’s not a big enough homer for NESN. Donnie Mac from Roxbury is gonna call in to complain about the new PBP guy who doesnt know shit and hates the Bruins.
I grew up with Cheevers, it didn’t bother me because it didn’t really think of him as a Bruin. I’m sure it bothered them more than Whalers fans that he crossed over. I hadn’t watched him play. Forslund was Whalers through and through. I’m not worried about how other people take it, I’m just saying for me personally that would suck.

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
I feel bad for the guy, the only reason he was still going was to keep Kladno financially viable.
I don’t believe he’s not having fun. He’s just annoyed he isn’t the player he was when he was younger. He’d probably rather people remember him for those days over how he looks now, which is funny in a way because he looks amazing for his age.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
I don’t believe he’s not having fun. He’s just annoyed he isn’t the player he was when he was younger. He’d probably rather people remember him for those days over how he looks now, which is funny in a way because he looks amazing for his age.
Oh I absolutely get the impression he'd still be playing at some level in a mens league somewhere, but Kladno literally would not exist anymore if he hadn't been playing for them for the last few years simply because he's the reason the sponsors are still investing in the team.

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
Oh I absolutely get the impression he'd still be playing at some level in a mens league somewhere, but Kladno literally would not exist anymore if he hadn't been playing for them for the last few years simply because he's the reason the sponsors are still investing in the team.
Still connected to Mario, now as a team saver.

Reactions: DaveG

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
I mean shit I was never good to start with and recently started getting back out there after taking a few years off and man is it frustrating getting old
There's Jagr, and then there are us meh-gers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad