News from Around the AHL/NHL/KHL 2021-22 Pt. III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike C

Jan 24, 2022
Indian Trail, N.C.
We are heading down for good. Got the lease on the apartment and everything ready to go while looking to build a house down there. Going to Greenville, SC (well technically Simpsonville). First summer as a teacher I can actually afford to not work :)
Good luck to you man. Greenville is a nice town. Very clean. Quiet.

From experience, I needed to give the Mrs. some time to adjust. Easier for men to pull up roots, generally speaking. My wife at the time needed emotional support because I pulled her away from all she knew (family, friends, job, familiar surroundings, etc). I was not as sensitive to that type of stuff back then.

Hope your transition goes smoothly!

It is June. This is about the time when they win their Stanley Cup usually.
That early expectation is what fuels them to practice and excel at handshaking

Glory Days

Aug 16, 2012
Charlotte
We are heading down for good. Got the lease on the apartment and everything ready to go while looking to build a house down there. Going to Greenville, SC (well technically Simpsonville). First summer as a teacher I can actually afford to not work :)
Hey, I think you will like Greenville/Simpsoville. I had family there for a number of years and visited quite often. I’m probably a bit older than you and my wife and I are looking into Charlotte. The Carolina’s are a nice place to live.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad