News Around the League: 2017-2018 During and AFTER THE CUP

Status
Not open for further replies.

markog

Apr 4, 2008
Slovenia
Washington could still lose the division to Pittsburgh. They're 3 points ahead and have a game in hand but go today to Pittsburgh and tomorrow in St. Louis.

markog

Apr 4, 2008
Slovenia
So Pittsburgh's regular season ends on friday and all others on saturday/sunday. There's 31 team so someone had to be the one :D

Davegarri

Much Doge, Wow Moon
Jan 8, 2014
NJ
Funny story from yesterday. I had some dumbass rags fan sitting behind me yesterday and he was adamant about how the rangers will sign Tavares, Kovy, Carlson, and Rick Nash and win the cup next year.

Good luck lol

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Funny story from yesterday. I had some dumbass rags fan sitting behind me yesterday and he was adamant about how the rangers will sign Tavares, Kovy, Carlson, and Rick Nash and win the cup next year.

Good luck lol

Should have thanked him for chipping in last night to help us sign Carlson

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
I once played a game where we tried to figure out what we could type into google to get the most results

I tried "the". my friend tried "and"

turned out it was "gifs of Marchand being a dbag"

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Both Sedins are retiring after this week

damn and they are "only" 37 could've got a combo deal for a year with a contender on the cheap no?

Doesn't seem like it was that long ago that I was a college freshman in 1998 with high speed internet for the first time. Stumbled on the OG Hockeysfuture message board and started reading up on some Swedish twin phenoms.

Didn't seem like the Sedins were programmed to chase a ring like others players might. And maybe they value playing their entire careers for one franchise rather than have that weird "Daniel Alfredsson on Detroit" type season.

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
I once played a game where we tried to figure out what we could type into google to get the most results

I tried "the". my friend tried "and"

turned out it was "gifs of Marchand being a dbag"

That search has more hits than Larsson, impressive

Reactions: Bleedred

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Unbelievable that Hartnell doesn't get any punishment. This league is so stupid. Punish based on the result until you don't.

Bramskii

Jul 23, 2007
Toronto
If the Sedins are hall of famers as most people are suggesting, then there's no doubt Patty will be in there too at some point.

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
I think both Sedin twins are like Pat Verbeek or Pierre Turgeon. Really really good players but not HoF worthy. They have the same point production as Blake Wheeler, Zach Parise, and Paul Stastny. Neither were known for outstanding defense.

I wonder how good they would have been if they didn't play with each other. Would it be like a situation like Travis Zajac (I'm not saying that Zajac was as good as the Sedins) where when Parise left, so did his point production?

Elias had over 1000 points on a team notorious for defense. His advanced stats are mind boggling. And I always end the argument with...

He got David Clarkson 30 goals and the worst contract in NHL history

Reactions: newjerseydamo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad