News Around the League: 2017-2018 During and AFTER THE CUP

Status
Not open for further replies.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Got a real nice release.
What does Fla need that we have?

Lovejoy finally on an expiring contract next season. I’m sure that’s attractive to them. Otherwise NJ might have to sit this one out having spent its extra assets that other teams would seem to want for Mueller MarJo Grabner Vats and Maroon.

Reactions: Bleedred

Smitty426

Jun 25, 2006
Jersey
Lovejoy finally on an expiring contract next season. I’m sure that’s attractive to them. Otherwise NJ might have to sit this one out having spent its extra assets that other teams would seem to want for Mueller MarJo Grabner Vats and Maroon.
For the Rev, I'd do it! He won the fans back a bit when the wheels fell off here in Jersey. He was playing too high in the lineup tied to his skill set. Once he got slotted properly he's been fine. If Shero has a plan for the D its a good move, assume Santini gets jumps back in or is moved. Hopefully there is a top LHD in our future.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
i think the league and the PA is in cahoots in regards to the bye week and both for selfish reasons.

the players want to f*** off and take a vacation while the league get all this late season disparity of games played to create a playoff picture where we fans are wondering what will happen in all the catching up games.

so ya, stay f***ing tuned in!

then there is the leafs who have been sitting in that 3rd place division spot for what seems like eons….

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Minnesota State ousted from NCAA tournament, which means the Daniel Brickley watch is now on. I'll put a $1 on Chicago.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
But at least they still have their pi....oh.
At least that pick is lottery protected ri...oh.
Brian Burke ladies and gentlemen!

To be fair the market value for defensemen is exaggerated in general. But yeah it's pretty risky for a borderline playoff team at best to risk giving up a lottery pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad