News and Notes XXII: Now With More Finnish!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
The program BBA was asking about highlighted above.

It’s someones job to read this board and I feel ever so badly for them.

Yeah, has to be tough. Not a knock on him though. Reading his bio, it looks like he's the "Director of Public Relations for the High Country Grizzlies of the American Arena League and Assistant Sports Director for Appalachian State's student-run WASU Radio", among other things and is trying to make his way as a journalist. I give him credit as it has to be tough to make your way in this field right now so he has to use every avenue to get info.

I remember this kid from when one of my sons played roller hockey at Dreamsports years ago. IIRC, he was a pretty decent player.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Haha son of a bitch, pretty sure I've played hockey with that guy over in Cary/Garner.

I mean on one hand, it sucks that he's wading through the bullshit over here, but on the other he's probably getting ideas to talk about every once in a while that other people wouldn't even consider discussing. And some of that stuff could be legitimately fascinating that nobody really knows about as others haven't really tried to implement it yet, such as that sensory program.

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015
Cam gets two shutouts in a row. Canes are killing it. Wildcard here we come.

2:59 PM Monday. Cam is injured in practice. Acute boneitis. The clock ticks. The trade deadline passes.

Just checked the Bakersfield Condors schedule. Aka where Brad Malone is currently playing. Lucky for Ward he'll be nowhere near Ward the final few months of the season to potentially injure him.

My Special Purpose

Apr 8, 2008
If BP starts Darling on Friday, it will ruin the whole weekend, like it did when he started him the first game in Jersey last week. I still don't get how Peters and Francis don't get that we only have one goalie who can possibly win us a game right now. The fact that Darling is even an option at this point is stunning to me. Nevermind that the schedule monkey gave us four days off then a back-to-back in late February.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad