GDT: New York Rangers at Ottawa Senators - 7PM - SN1 - The 3rd Period Starts Now

MarkStone

Frankie Fryer
Mar 12, 2016
Every time this core goes on a little mini run the Buster Bluths in them come to the forefront.

Reactions: bert

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
I'd be more pissed off about the officiating if not for how bad Korpisalo was.

Honestly, this is the type of game you want the team to ask for a formal review of the officiating but with how bad Korpisalo was why bother...

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
1706410250437.png

• Haha
Reactions: Agent Zub

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013
Brannstrom and jbd need to get the f*** out I’m done with both of them.

And Brady needs to be slapped by Jacques for that needless fight. Like all they needed to do was hit stutzle twice and Brady crumbled.
What BS. Brady defends Stutzle and because of that the whole team falls apart? If that's the case then trade the frigging lot of them because they have no heart or backbone.
You know if more of the top guys played with a bit of an edge ( Batherson, Norris Chabot) the team would be far better off. And Stutzle tries to but comes across as a pissed off kitten.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
What BS. Brady defends Stutzle and because of that the whole team falls apart? If that's the case then trade the frigging lot of them because they have no heart or backbone.
You know if more of the top guys played with a bit of an edge ( Batherson, Norris Chabot) the team would be far better off. And Stutzle tries to but comes across as a pissed off kitten.
Team didn't fall apart because of Brady's fight but it was needless and arguably gave NYR a bit of jump.

The team fell apart when Korpisalo let in a writer fro 30 feet out.

Reactions: Cosmix and WallyD

Sting

Feb 8, 2004
Who else is happy knowing that not only do we have Korpi signed for the next 4 years, but we've also got Forsberg on the books next year too!

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013

No issues with what you are saying in general. It was a bad decision for Brady to fight. The team fell a part due to the 4 goals on 4 shots.

They are obviously still a fragile group but the goal tending was awful.

Adele Dazeem

Oct 20, 2015
On an island
Brannstrom and jbd need to get the f*** out I’m done with both of them.

And Brady needs to be slapped by Jacques for that needless fight. Like all they needed to do was hit stutzle twice and Brady crumbled.
I was a fan of Brannstrom but he's not physically imposing, he needs to go.
JBD is Brannstrom without the skating, he's barely AHL quality.
Need to trim the fat off, Staois has an interesting task ahead.

Who else is happy knowing that not only do we have Korpi signed for the next 4 years, but we've also got Forsberg on the books next year too!

One of the other will be off the team by next season. Staois will want to bring a goalie.

Reactions: Cosmix

Sting

Feb 8, 2004
I was a fan of Brannstrom but he's not physically imposing, he needs to go.
JBD is Brannstrom without the skating, he's barely AHL quality.
Need to trim the fat off, Staois has an interesting task ahead.

One of the other will be off the team by next season. Staois will want to bring a goalie.
I think he'd be wise to move the Boston 1st for a good goalie and buy out Korpisalo. However, the guy should probably be in the 26-28 years old range. This team isn't going to be a contender in the next couple years so ideally someone who isn't going to decline fast.

Reactions: Alex1234

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Old team was back tonight; came home when it was 2-1 halfway through the game, did a few things then it was 4-2 lol… I didn’t watch the rest of the game much

For me I really need to see how they respond next game

Friedman on X...sez Sens serious on Tanev. Could this be Chabby's last game?

He’s UFA at the end of the season and we’re not making the playoffs

If Staios starts making stupid decisions, then I just give up and wait for Andlauer to just waive this franchise

Reactions: Cosmix

Butchy Dakkar

Dark Butch Yak didn't seem right.
Oct 3, 2020
I feel ripped off. Hundreds of dollars and a wasted babysitter for that shit.

My young son is starting to get interested in hockey. I think I’ll take him to see the 67s.

ChurchOfAlfie

Dec 4, 2016
Not what I'm most mad about tonight, but my god is Sam Cosentino a bad broadcaster.

Don't think I've ever heard a colour commentator talk so much while saying so little of actual value.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad