New Jersey to overhaul uniforms for 2017-2018 season, Part 4: and Gnashing of Teeth

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
It could be on the other sleeve where the "100" patch is for the NHL on the sleeve we can see.

It could be a black "35" patch sewn on the black stripe on the sleeve so you cant see it.

That would be fitting given the plethora of other design flaws.

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
It could be a black "35" patch sewn on the black stripe on the sleeve so you cant see it.

That would be fitting given the plethora of other design flaws.

It's beneath the logo to celebrate a time honored tradition of team activities that are not open to the public

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
I'm debating whether I want a Hall or Hischier jersey. With my luck I'll get a Hall jersey and he'll demand a trade within 2 years.

Devils090

Feb 16, 2014
They're glorified practice jerseys and I truly pity anyone who spends 100$+ on them

njdevsfn95

Help JJJ, Sprite.
Jul 30, 2006
DJIwRXMXkAMB7bF

I'm not a fan of the change, but the uniform looks nice on Hall. The jerseys alone are a definite downgrade though.

Looks like he is wearing socks on his arms

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Watching tonight's feed and the jerseys still look terrible to me, the armbands really do look like floaties.

StnTwnDevil

May 15, 2012
NJ
Watching tonight's feed and the jerseys still look terrible to me, the armbands really do look like floaties.

I might have been able to get over the rest of the jersey if they kept the waist stripe. It looks like a cheap practice jersey. I thought I'd like it better when watching live, it just isn't happening for me.

Classic Devil

Spirit of 1988
Dec 23, 2003
Columbus, Ohio
I might have been able to get over the rest of the jersey if they kept the waist stripe. It looks like a cheap practice jersey. I thought I'd like it better when watching live, it just isn't happening for me.
I'm honestly getting confused which team I'm supposed to watch. The shoulders don't stand out at all without going all the way to the end, and the missing stripe means I keep thinking I'm watching Carolina.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010

Yeah I actually agree, it almost reminds me of the senators jersey with not having the stripe around the waist.

The Wumpus

bottomless pit supervisor
May 9, 2011
Morristown, NJ
First look at them in action: The absence of the waist stripe is glaring and pointless. Stripes in the traditional places are what make a jersey a jersey. Without them, it's just a shirt.

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
They looked fine, nobody on here who has been bashing them for months is ever going to go back on that. They were fine.

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
The cropped shoulders are more noticeable than they should be...in a bad way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad