Injury Report: New Buff injury - Will be re-evaluated in a week - No timetable for return

cbcwpg

May 18, 2010
Between the Pipes
"Really encouraging," Jets captain told NHL.com on Monday when Byfuglien skated in a non-contact jersey. "We're not going to accomplish our goals without him. We've sure missed him and it's great to see him back out there. He always brings such a positive energy to our room and any time he's on the ice with us.
"He's one of the best defensemen in the NHL. That's where we miss him the most."

Reactions: Jets 31 and ps241

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
It be nice to see Buff come back, but fans shouldn't think he's going to save the day. The whole team has to play well, just like they did against Nashville. Buff will just be a plus, but he's not going to win games by himself. I hope we see "a total team effort" against a very good team.

HannuJ

Nov 20, 2011
Toronno
It be nice to see Buff come back, but fans shouldn't think he's going to save the day. The whole team has to play well, just like they did against Nashville. Buff will just be a plus, but he's not going to win games by himself. I hope we see "a total team effort" against a very good team.
except that he'll improve the 1st unit PP immediately.
and he improves zone breakout for approx 15 min/game.
so it's significant

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto

tenor.gif

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
Wait, did you say Ace Burpee said Byfuglien has a TUMOR?

Or did you say Case Murphy said Byfuglien moved to EAST TIMOR?

WAIT, WAIT, WAAAAAIT

DID YOU SAY BYFUGLIEN's FACE SENT STEPH CURRY TO WEST LIMA?

Wait... So Buff is in East Timor getting his cancer treated and got a staph infection from eating curry? Wow, devastating news. :eek:

Jun 15, 2013
Winnipeg
This makes me very happy also :banana: i just don't want Niku out . I know Maurice has Niku on the right side but i would really like to see a Buff , Niku pairing . :hyper:

Maurice said he's not sure who's coming out and wouldn't make that public until he's spoken with the player.

He also said the player he's considering could score a hat trick tomorrow which would change his thought process.

Pairing at todays practice were:

Beaulieu-Trouba
Chiarot-Niku (hat trick coming?)
Kulikov-Myers

with Byfuglien rotating in.

Reactions: Jets 31

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00