Player Discussion Neon Leon Draisaitl

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
I think he's going to potentially have his pinnacle season as a player this year. No injuries entering camp and it seems like he has a burr in his saddle.

A pissed off and focused Draisaitl is a borderline unstoppable player and I think that's what we're going to get right out of the gate all the way through.

• Love
Reactions: McNuge

McNuge

Dec 17, 2010
Cambridge Ontario
I think he's going to potentially have his pinnacle season as a player this year. No injuries entering camp and it seems like he has a burr in his saddle.

A pissed off and focused Draisaitl is a borderline unstoppable player and I think that's what we're going to get right out of the gate all the way through.
Leon is going to be coming in HOT this year. I can't f'n wait! In every picture i've seen of him or Connor this summer they just look pissed.

Da McBomb

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 9, 2004
Isn't Leon free to negotiate a new contract after this upcoming season? Not that he wasn't going to be motivated enough to win the cup and have a big year already... but now considering the fact that he can re-sign a new contract next summer, I'm predicting an even more special year from 29 this season.

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
Leon is going to be coming in HOT this year. I can't f'n wait! In every picture i've seen of him or Connor this summer they just look pissed.

100%. I could see 60+ goals and north of 140 points from him this year.

Reactions: McNuge

Leonardlizard

Dec 3, 2021
I like how much wrist time he gives that watch. I think it's a Rolex Sub? Just non-flashy understated class.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad