GDT: NDSF Game 3 | "WinniPepe Silvia" | Oilers @ Jets | May 23 2021, 5:30 PM | CBC, SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oct 15, 2017
Ehlers Smehlers Oilers always play down to competition anyways.

There is only 1 way to beat the Jets. If they clog neutral zone and blueline you have to dump in and punish D hoping they send some pizzas or pucks pop free.

Only issue is Oilers don't have a team that is willing to do that.

There is a reason Tampa went out and got Maroon, Goodrow, Coleman, Those guys do that and are skilled so now they have one more answer if a team decides to essentially trap. Why do you think JP has been so noticeable?? That is his game to a T, same with Archie.

Magnum23

Aug 24, 2012
Jets are a fragile team that can't score, just get 1 by Helly and let the flood gates open! Can't wait to chirp when the Oilers come back 4 straight!

#hopemycomment ages well

Reactions: 3rdPeriodCringe

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
That third line is better than our second line

All Strengths
Copp+Lowry+Appleton = 88 points
Kahun+Nuge+Yamamoto = 71

5v5
Copp - Lowry - Appleton = 63 points

Kahun - RNH - Yamamoto = 42 points

That tells you a lot about the depth of these teams though. Their 3rd line is substantially better than our 2nd line is

The Safe Play

Jul 8, 2011
hqdefault.jpg

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Anything short of two points for McDavid is a fail, anything short of a win is a fail. Dont think I'll watch this one live.

Same, I’m slammed with work and heading to my office soon so I don’t need to work 14 hour days in the shortened week coming up.

I’ve got the game PVR’ed. Not sure yet if I’m going to prioritize coming home to watch it live, hopefully we do okay. I have very low expectations for this team right now and I’m generally a pretty positive guy.

Reactions: Mez

ZenOil

Fast Twitch Hitch
Sep 23, 2010
Vancouver
That third line is better than our second line

All Strengths
Copp+Lowry+Appleton = 88 points
Kahun+Nuge+Yamamoto = 71

5v5
Copp - Lowry - Appleton = 63 points

Kahun - RNH - Yamamoto = 42 points

That tells you a lot about the depth of these teams though. Their 3rd line is substantially better than our 2nd line is
That second line shouldn't exist...unless it's playing against Disney's stars on ice.. Just saw Kassian is in the top six. That's even worse. Tippet seems nice, but he's not winning a cup with that brain.

BigFuzzyDice

the giant Kane in your azz
Jul 8, 2016
Same, I’m slammed with work and heading to my office soon so I don’t need to work 14 hour days in the shortened week coming up.

I’ve got the game PVR’ed. Not going to prioritize coming home to watch it live, hopefully we do okay. I have very low expectations for this team right now and I’m generally a pretty positive guy.
Go to the sportsnet site and sign in on the top corner with your TV provider credentials, you can stream it direct from their site, I do it all the time at my office

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad