College Hockey NCAA 2023 - 24 season

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Well, if that ends up being the case more of a chance that the two of them are teammates at BU next year.
It was so one sided watching live I’m interested if any scouts or college followers saw similar

It was impressive how good Eiserman was

The youngest of Hutson brothers - Cole looked better then Lane

Quinn Hutson did something I’ve never seen before. He scored late in game and after puck in cross checked NTDP defenseman John Whipple in head getting 5 and game

James Hagens a center going to BC next season was another standout - he’s not eligible for draft I don’t think till 25

What a team they have

Reactions: Saxon Eric

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
Last edited:

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
BU struggling again

A bit better tonight, 5-1 Terriers after one in South Bend. After getting home from the ladies game(a 6-1 win over Syracuse), I turned on the Peacock telecast and saw "4-1", and got suckered, thinking this was some repeat taping from last night, but then I realized the TERRIERS were winning in the first, live. Almost 1,200 came out for the women's game, which also benefited Skating Strides for Breast Cancer.

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
Hockey East going to devour itself again this year. Whoever comes out of it is going to be very ready for the NCAAs.

It's a rollercoaster but it's damn fun, one of my favorite things about New England. Home-and-home between UMass-Amherst and BU this coming weekend, which is always fun.

Check out the ultra early PWR, it's a bit wacky:

08SeaBass08

Maybe next year.
Jul 8, 2010
Funkytown, Boogie Wonderland
It's a rollercoaster but it's damn fun, one of my favorite things about New England. Home-and-home between UMass-Amherst and BU this coming weekend, which is always fun.

Check out the ultra early PWR, it's a bit wacky:

I’d be going to Agganis Saturday night, but my 10-year-old son is taking me to the Bs.

Been to Amherst twice this season. Minutemen getting back on track. Will probably see them on the road at PC, UML, NU and MC this season and probably three or four more excursions to the Happy Valley.

So many good teams.

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
I’d be going to Agganis Saturday night, but my 10-year-old son is taking me to the Bs.

Been to Amherst twice this season. Minutemen getting back on track. Will probably see them on the road at PC, UML, NU and MC this season and probably three or four more excursions to the Happy Valley.

So many good teams.

The Friday night game is actually at Agganis, Saturday is at the Mullins, so hope to see you on Comm. Ave. Beers at the Sunset before the game.

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
Nice home win for BU, amidst an up-and-down start to the season. And Big Z was in the house!

Best clip is at 28 second mark:

Last edited:

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad