Rumor: Nazem Kadri still wants $9M

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
For what Kadri did last year he shouldn’t take anything less than 8M. Showed to be capable of producing like a 1C when the team needs him to step up. Showed he was able to be clutch in the playoffs when it matters most.

Pay the man. Lou or Joe.

Let's hope Holland signs him up $9m X 7.

GoldenSeal

Believe In The Note
Dec 1, 2013
Out West
Kadri might cost himself a lot of money with this waiting game.
His agent is doing him no favors. Should be able to gauge the interest and have a deal done for the most money and term they can get. Kadri is being delusional and dumb if he is really sticking to this nonsense demand. If this is all his agent, FIRE him.

Pizza!Pizza!

Sep 25, 2018
Kadri and his agent overplayed their hands. Idiots.
Kadri has been a low IQ player his whole career, not surprising he is bad at market economics as well. Agents get a % and are always going to be greedy and ask too much.

The only surprising thing to me is that with all the bad GMs that still have jobs one of them didn't give him his ask anyway lol.

Reactions: Devonator

JoeSakic13

May 30, 2013
San Francisco
The Avs offered him $6m x 4 years. Why would he go back and tell them its a deal for $1m x 1 yr?
1660452786841.gif

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
The year is 2025 and we are still waiting for Kadri news

thefutures

Sponsor
Jul 2, 2017
Kadri has been a low IQ player his whole career, not surprising he is bad at market economics as well. Agents get a % and are always going to be greedy and ask too much.

The only surprising thing to me is that with all the bad GMs that still have jobs one of them didn't give him his ask anyway lol.
What was the best deal he didn't accept? Sounds like you know quite a bit about his offers

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad