Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
Brandon Jennings?

Man, he used to be a stud. Good player still. Him joining Wash is Not quite at the level of LeBaby getting Deron Williams and Andrew Bogut though.

NBA is a joke, isn't it? How can the reigning champs add 2 players like that AFTER the TDL? I mean, seriously? The need a waiver system like the other major sports.

But it's all about the ratings, and LeBaby getting smoked by the Dubs this year wouldnt have been good for ratings.......

Which is why the NBA will always be a distant 4th for me. Hell even behind College hoops and the PGA big events. EFF the NBA. And I like the Wizards.

Seems so coreographed, like the WWE.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Man, he used to be a stud. Good player still. Him joining Wash is Not quite at the level of LeBaby getting Deron Williams and Andrew Bogut though.

NBA is a joke, isn't it? How can the reigning champs add 2 players like that AFTER the TDL? I mean, seriously? The need a waiver system like the other major sports.

But it's all about the ratings, and LeBaby getting smoked by the Dubs this year wouldnt have been good for ratings.......

Which is why the NBA will always be a distant 4th for me. Hell even behind College hoops and the PGA big events. EFF the NBA. And I like the Wizards.

Seems so coreographed, like the WWE.

This may sound homerish, but I disagree. D-Will and Bogut are done. Bogut will be stapled to the bench in the playoffs. Remember how little Mosgov played last year for the Cavs? Bogut will play less. Jennings may or may not work out here, but at 27 he's much more spry than the 32-year olds in Williams and Bogut. He's a little lightning bug on the court who hasn't found the right fit because he freelances too much. I think he'll be a pretty intriguing piece once Brooks coaches him up a little.

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
Sorry to invade your forum, but I got to say that you guys got a gem in Bojan (Babo). You can expect more of the same from him going forward, thrilled that he finally plays for an NBA team and I wish you guys the best of luck going forward.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Sorry to invade your forum, but I got to say that you guys got a gem in Bojan (Babo). You can expect more of the same from him going forward, thrilled that he finally plays for an NBA team and I wish you guys the best of luck going forward.

He's been terrific. Three 27-point games in the last four games coming off the bench... the entire Wizards bench had one 25+ point game all season prior to his arrival. Bogie Buckets is a perfect fit in this offense.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
So word is getting out that ESPN is going to lay off some on-air talent. I can think of a few names I'd love to see cut. Starting with Stephen A. Smith.

Caps Circle

Jan 19, 2015
Chantilly, VA
Gosh, I am so glad that the Nats, Wiz and Caps are good enough that I can ignore the absolute ****ing embarrassment this city's football team is.

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
Wiz 2-0 on their west coast trip so far. They are fun as hell to watch.

3-0. In 2nd in East. Their schedule probably prohibits them from holding it, but wow. Only 2.5 behind Cleveland for top seed.

That game in DC a few weeks ago, where Cleveland stole it either that tying 3 at the buzzer.....they'd be half game back had it missed.

Crazy. And pretty much everyone is back next year. No UFA's. So could have a 2-3 yr stretch of really good basketball here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad