Nashville Predators All Purpose Ticket Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
I don't really care when they take my money, but how does when the Preds charge STH affect them knowing what they can sell?? As far as STH go, we are committed to our playoff tickets, so those seats are ours and can't be sold regardless of whether they take our money today or April 11- correct?

Am I missing something?

If your credit card is declined or your bank account has no money, they have not been paid for the seat. As with any business, it's best to get all your money up front.

Last edited:

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
I'm assuming you would be able to sell on Stubhub (similar to the grow the gold games).

My main issue here is the potential 2 month commitment with no real out offered by the team. I travel for work sometimes unexpectedly and would rather not have to eat 1 of our 2 tickets. Preference would be to sell 1 of the 2 back to the team so I'm made whole and they can make a lot of money. I know how much they sold obstructed view seats for last season so they should be able to make a killing off of a single without obstructed view.

Will be interesting to see how they handle that.

WartracePred

Sep 29, 2009
I don't think it's so much that they want to invest the money for 3 weeks, they probably just want to know what inventory they have to sell.
They knew what inventory they had when I responded to their commitment email 2-3 weeks ago. IIRC, season Ticket holders had to commit to the playoffs around March 6. Then they opened up playoff tickets to those on the waiting list. I'd say they have less than 3k remaining. Probably a lot less. I'll just say the days of building the fan base are over. It feels like they have moved into the exploiting the fan base phase.

TitansVolsPreds615

Feb 19, 2015
They knew what inventory they had when I responded to their commitment email 2-3 weeks ago. IIRC, season Ticket holders had to commit to the playoffs around March 6. Then they opened up playoff tickets to those on the waiting list. I'd say they have less than 3k remaining. Probably a lot less. I'll just say the days of building the fan base are over. It feels like they have moved into the exploiting the fan base phase.
Again, I'd bet anything that not everyone who commits to purchasing them actually purchases them. Insufficient funds, expired credit card etc.

WartracePred

Sep 29, 2009
Again, I'd bet anything that not everyone who commits to purchasing them actually purchases them. Insufficient funds, expired credit card etc.
Maybe. I'd say anyone whose card or bank account doesn't cover the purchase automatically lost their tickets to someone on the waiting list. I'm just angry that my bank account took such a big hit an hour ago and I have to wait 3 weeks to feel better about it.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Maybe. I'd say anyone whose card or bank account doesn't cover the purchase automatically lost their tickets to someone on the waiting list. I'm just angry that my bank account took such a big hit an hour ago and I have to wait 3 weeks to feel better about it.
I doubt it's automatic. I had a credit card that had expired and my rep just let me know about it. I fixed it, he reran it. Everything was fine.

predfan98

Aug 5, 2007
Does anyone know why we can only send, not sell, our Columbus tix through the Preds site?
Predators are controlling reselling, you can't use NHL ticket exchange /Ticketmaster for that game.

You'll have to use stubhub and sell, then you have to send email to buyer approx 24 hours before game if it's like what I've seen before. Or use another secondary market and use paypal -- I haven't done that but I see people on fb saying that's how to do it.

Last edited:

predfan98

Aug 5, 2007

Herschel

Dec 8, 2009
Not a ticket question but wondering if the morning skates are open to the public? In town for tomorrow night's game and would love to check it out.

predfan98

Aug 5, 2007
Not a ticket question but wondering if the morning skates are open to the public? In town for tomorrow night's game and would love to check it out.

Usually game day skates are at Bridgestone, and those are not open to public.

If it's not a game day and they are skating at centennial they are open to public.

czechczech

Dec 10, 2014
Have access to the My Smashville SC playoff tickets (Rd 1) pre-sale. Thought I would pick up a couple of xtra tickets for family. Ouch - Rd 1 tickets are $144/seat for Upper Bowl - Goal Zone ( Sections 304, 305, 306, etc). Thought the price might be closer to $66/seat I am paying for my seats which is already double from 2017. The price of success!

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
The practices at Centennial Sportsplex are open. Looks like there is one on Friday at noon. Be aware that schedules can change. I have heard that you can go onto the Centennial Sportsplex website Nashville > Parks and Recreation > Centennial Sportsplex and any changes will be noted there.

Predators Practice Schedule

Any practices/morning skate etc at Bridgestone are not open to the public.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
the one time i need tickets... no help. thanks guys. these ticket prices are ridiculous. thanks bandwagoners.

sincerely, a fan for 15+ years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad