Nashville Predators All Purpose Ticket Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Wow this blows. Just got an email saying there are only ~1000 seats available for relocation on Sunday. Really wish they'd go back to the digital way of doing this so I don't have to waste a 4th trip to Nashville this week.

May just be stuck with another season of suffering!

Maybe I'll just go in like a street scalper, hold up a sign 'my seats for yours!' and see if I get any swappers.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
So how exactly does the select a seat work? Do you actually go out into the arena seating and physically look for seats?? And if you find one you want, then what do you do???????

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
So how exactly does the select a seat work? Do you actually go out into the arena seating and physically look for seats?? And if you find one you want, then what do you do???????

Yeah they have tags on the available seats. If you find one you want you take it to the window and they put it on your account. If you're renewing it will just take place of your old seats and they'll put those out in the arena eventually.

I assume the only people showing up on Sunday are renewals. At least that's what I hope.

sighthndlady

Sep 29, 2006
I'm happy with my current seats, so won't be going, but just out of curiosity, I got 2:00 on Sunday, and I have been a full STH since before the first lockout. What's the start time?

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
I'm happy with my current seats, so won't be going, but just out of curiosity, I got 2:00 on Sunday, and I have been a full STH since before the first lockout. What's the start time?

2:00 for me as well and have been a STH for about 10 years (though full for only 1). Not sure if this means everyone has the same time or how they're doing it.

MrJoshua

Mar 24, 2010
Decatur, AL
It's not all the same time. I got Sunday at 2; the guy next to me got Sunday at 3pm. So it is spread out a little. I don't know how they decide it, but I've been a season ticket holder a decade or so and a full-season ticket holder for six or seven years now, whereas this is his first year.

edited because I had my years listed backwards.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
There is a massive mobile ticketing problem right now. In a really nice line trying to get some help at the box office. Technology!

Last edited:

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Same for me re: time. 1st year FSTH.

I have had fits with the mobile app. I sent a ticket to the person who's going with me via text message. Done it lots of times before, no problems--this time he went to load it to his account and it said it had already been claimed. I went to MY site and it said "ticket claimed". So I contacted my rep but heard back from Bryan the next morning and he said it was in his account now. So ticketing seemed to be fixed, right? We got to the arena and mine would not show on the app. It would ask for log in but wouldn't allow me to get to that screen. He'd downloaded his to apple wallet. I guess I need to start doing that because I was getting very frustrated. It finally just started working--after we got out of the line. They know me there so they let us jump without having to go through the security scanners again.

I have had the glitch with sending the text happen once before. It couldn't be resolved so my nephew had to get tickets at Will Call.

Reactions: LCPreds

predfan98

Aug 5, 2007
Over the past 2 months there have been numerous times where either the mobile app didn't work , like ^^^^, or I couldn't s no a ticket to a friend, or the screen would freeze.
And also have had numerous problems with error messages on reaching my tickets or account on laptop. Actually talked to 2 different people at preds, they didn't understand how to fix issue. And had me sign on with pred account one time and Ticketmaster the next. And have 3 different websites saved on laptop, since so many error messages.
There are some IT problems that no one is addressing there.

codeman00

Apr 24, 2012
I’ve been a STH for 3 years now and I’m at 3pm. My guess is 2pm is the earliest since it’s on Sunday. My guess is it’s going to be a waste of time to go downtown to try to upgrade my seats...but we’ll see what happens.

Reactions: Jonesey

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Well, keep in mind that if someone switches their seats, their old seats are now available. So the 1000 seats should remain static throughout the afternoon unless someone adds seats to their account.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Well, keep in mind that if someone switches their seats, their old seats are now available. So the 1000 seats should remain static throughout the afternoon unless someone adds seats to their account.

Whoa- I feel dumb now because that never, ever crossed my mind- lol

Thanks for pointing that out

Reactions: Adz

RedWillys

Dec 13, 2017
If anyone has two tickets for sale for Tuesday night's game I would be interested. My Dad will be in town and I want to take him to the game!

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
Quite a few people there today switching/signing up for seats. I took the time to walk around and take some pictures of obstructed views that get talked about on here from time to time.

My guess is that there are quite a few railing issues in the 300 level. They're not the end of the world but I would try to avoid them if picking seats up there.

These four photos are the classic, "What the hell is this?" obstructed view. I've received free tickets next to the band stage before and that's how I found out about the viewing issues there. Thankfully the seats next to us weren't used so we were able to move over away from the side of the stage.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Lucked up and managed to get a couple of top row seats in one of the smaller club sections (214) today. Kind of feel bad though. Someone is going to snatch our old seats up and wonder how in the world they could possibly be available. Wish I could post a warning about the folks who sit behind those seats!

Reactions: Adz

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
Congrats. Top row. Club level. Tough to beat that. For me, that's the best row and level if you can afford it. Excellent view of the ice and plenty of room for your knees and elbows compared to the LB and UB. IMO, section 207 has to be the best bang for the buck considering the location in relation to the ice and its corresponding end zone club price point. It's going to be a sad/expensive day when/if they make it sideline club like they did 212/213 last season, which used to be end zone sections.

Reactions: LCPreds

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
We were there between 3 and 4 today, and man was it ever slim pickings. Just a guesstimate but looking around the arena there could not have been more than a couple hundred seats available if that. And almost nothing in the upper deck where we were looking.

We did get lucky and found some seats to upgrade to, but there was literally almost nothing.

Makes me wonder if they were still holding some back, because if that is truly all that is left then there is going to be almost nothing available for the supposedly thousand plus waitlist they have going.....

codeman00

Apr 24, 2012
I expected that driving down there yesterday would be a colossal waste of time...and I was correct. There were hardly any seats to be found but at least my expectations were managed.

I have the perfect price level and pretty good seats in 329...but the big guy that sits in front of our seats just takes up too much of the ice when he leans forward. Less when he leans back but still...it just turns the good seats into bad seats. It's not his fault, it just is what is and I wonder if that's why those seats were available in the first place a few years ago.

Anyway, I found a pair of 307 seats Row C seats (lower sideline balcony) and held on to the red tags for at least 20-30 minutes. My wife and sat in the seats we discussed how ridiculous it was to pay yet $1500 more per season plus the playoff adder. As much as I freakin love the Preds, she was correct and we reluctantly gave them up. Those were the only two worthwhile upgrade seats available and I saw someone on the Preds Fans fbook page that later grabbed them. The only other available yellow tags were either out of my price range (Club/Lowers) or the many 300 upper sideline seats with obstructed views from railing. I had no idea how many obstructed view seats there were until yesterday...there's a ridiculous amount.

Oh well, I'll be back in my 329 "person"obstructed view seats that should be a perfect sightline to a the ice...as the price to sit there continues to increase.

kypredsfan

Smashville Subban
Jan 20, 2011
Mt. Juliet, TN
I have the perfect price level and pretty good seats in 329...but the big guy that sits in front of our seats just takes up too much of the ice when he leans forward. Less when he leans back but still...it just turns the good seats into bad seats. It's not his fault, it just is what is and I wonder if that's why those seats were available in the first place a few years ago.

Oh well, I'll be back in my 329 "person"obstructed view seats that should be a perfect sightline to a the ice...as the price to sit there continues to increase.

What row do you sit in? I'm a full season ticket holder in 329 and couldn't be happier with our price/view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad