Post-Game Talk: Nashville Predators (0-1-0) at Pittsburgh Penguins (0-1-1) - 10/7/17 6:00 Central

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Hmmm. A Penguins defender on the kill in the defensive zone takes a heavy puck to the face, goes down dripping blood, and the play is whistled dead immediately for the sake of player safety.

That sure seems like a reasonable, prudent safety rule that should be totally uncontroversial. Right?

Reactions: Bringer of Jollity

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
Hmmm. A Penguins defender on the kill in the defensive zone takes a heavy puck to the face, goes down dripping blood, and the play is whistled dead immediately for the sake of player safety.

That sure seems like a reasonable, prudent safety rule that should be totally uncontroversial. Right?
The NHL has an agenda to help out those "Sun Belt" teams though, hey Viqsi? :rolleyes:

Reactions: Viqsi

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
I don't think anyone gets in trouble for negativity, but I don't know much.
of course not actual trouble. it's a silly message board that has no bearing on real life. check the first GDT and around the NHL relating to neal scoring last night. it's beyond annoying.

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
They gotta start whistling penalties soon.
Hate seeing how both sides can do literally anything but high stick someone or trip them

GeauxPreds

Jul 5, 2013
Preds playing like none of these guys practice together all offseason. No chemistry just 5 guys skating around playing something that vaguely resembles hockey. Hard for me to be invested in the games when it doesn't look like the players on the ice are either right now.

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
But Forsberg continues his awful outing.
1 missed empty net chance at the top of the slot, 1 terrible offsides and many subpar puck handlings.
But he'll still have 30 scored when the season is at end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad