Post-Game Talk: Nashville Predators (0-1-0) at Pittsburgh Penguins (0-1-1) - 10/7/17 6:00 Central

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnalogKid

Oct 3, 2017
And of course NHL Network had the game blacked out on Dish here in Western Kentucky.....knew I should have just bought a broke fire stick.

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
What?
HOW CAN IRWIN LITERALLY BLOCK THE WHOLE VIEW OF SAROS WHEN HE IS IN FRONT OF THE GUY AT A STICKS REACH

JustaFinnishGuy

Mar 3, 2016
Finland
Exhibit A from Saros that he will take the puck that he sees.
I love how Irwin let Malkin take that shot and fully load a slapper even when he had all the time to intervene

NorthAlPredfan

Dec 18, 2010
Huntsville, Al
I walked in four minutes in and can't believe we put Rinne on the bench. Sarros needs ice time but I don't think this game was the one for him, even though Rinne never seemed to be able to figure out that arena. Come on boys, get something going out there!

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Both of these statements are just snarky.
Both goals are not on Saros. Irwin caused the 1st one 100%.
The 2nd goal there were 4 IN FRONT OF THE GOAL and no one took Guentzel. Saros has done all he can.

2nd goal Saros didn’t do all he could. Gotta rebound control.

Look, he came out how last year and then basically sucked since then. I don’t know if he was figured out or if he was playing above his norm at the beginning. Either way, he’s not going to be the answer if we’re looking for a long term elite goalie. Hope I’m wrong.

JustaFinnishGuy

Mar 3, 2016
Finland
Why can't Johansen and Forsberg be on different positions on the PP? Johansen isn't a shooter.. And he's on a shooters spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad