Post-Game Talk: Nashville Predators (0-1-0) at Pittsburgh Penguins (0-1-1) - 10/7/17 6:00 Central

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
0-3

Can't say that this is shocking.

PP unit must win the face off in their zone. Otherwise we spend the remainder of the PP attempting to enter re-enter the zone and settle the puck down.

TheOriginalJez

Oct 24, 2014
A box under a bridge
Why are we playing saros? He's tiny and a sieve

9ZOgqGO.png

Can't really blame Saros on any of them so far. Maybe a bit on the rebounds on 2.

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
I don't drink much, but there's some uncorked white wine in the kitchen.
Yes, we can drink under 21 here. And I hate wine.

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
You can, but who's paying for it? As I recall it's cheaper to get the ferry over to Tallinn and stock up than buy alcohol in Finland...
Shh, you'll blow my cover.
I haven't yet taken any alcohol which isn't my own but I doubt at this point it would make me feel better about this game. When I drink, I only mess up with girls. And get a bad feeling about the whole ordeal.

It's not great.

For this not to completely go to OT, there's only 1 thing that Preds can do to turn the tides.
A goal in the 1st 2 minutes has to happen or it's going to be the same story as with the Bruins. Too little too late.

Reactions: NoNecksCurse

TheOriginalJez

Oct 24, 2014
A box under a bridge
At this point I'll take just messing up Murray's night. He's done nothing but he'll get the usual undue credit - probably even moreso now Fleury made the chickens look like idiots (kinda like Neal, only we all knew that was a mistake and weren't claiming that Fiala is a 40 a year man.)

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
At this point I'll take just messing up Murray's night. He's done nothing but he'll get the usual undue credit - probably even moreso now Fleury made the chickens look like idiots (kinda like Neal, only we all knew that was a mistake and weren't claiming that Fiala is a 40 a year man.)

Murray has made several good saves tonight, especially in that second period.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Will at least give them through Thursday to worry. Hopefully coming home and seeing the banner will wake them up.

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
Forget Fisher and Neal. This team needs Carrie Underwood back. They're playing like a team that lost its good luck charm.

TheOriginalJez

Oct 24, 2014
A box under a bridge
Murray has made several good saves tonight, especially in that second period.

He's kept the puck out of the net, but we've forced him into nothing spectacular - chicks would have you believe he's the best goalie in the league right now, ya know, because of the rings he's ridden Fleury to... I just can't stand their clucking is all.

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
Did I miss a memo on the pronunciation of Aberg's name? Are Daunic and Grimson now saying "Aye-berg" (with a long 'a') because Aberg corrected them? If so, that's annoying. I wish that players would correct mispronunciations earlier, before fans get used to saying their names a particular way.

TheOriginalJez

Oct 24, 2014
A box under a bridge
Did I miss a memo on the pronunciation of Aberg's name? Are Daunic and Grimson now saying "Aye-berg" (with a long 'a') because Aberg corrected them? If so, that's annoying. I wish that players would correct mispronunciations earlier, before fans get used to saying their names a particular way.
Yes, and the correct pronunciation is apparently oh-bear or oh-bear-uh. So it's all rubbish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad