OT: Music

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterDecoy

Who took my beer?
May 4, 2010
Beijing
radiohead's new single? standard wtf are they doing

new album coming i guess. as usual, not sure how im supposed to feel about it but that's why we love 'em :laugh:

im finally back home after 3 years and digging box of my crap i found one of my favorite album growing up, on vinyl no less, Subhumans, From the Cradle to the Grave with this absolute beauty at the end

didimentionlarseller

Snipers are a dying bread in the NHL
Nov 23, 2014
St Henri
That's cool, glad they delivered. Yeah after so many years they must have their live shows down to a tee. I haven't been following them for the last few albums so that might have been a bit of a bummer.

How were Melt-Banana?

I didnt make it in time for Melt Banana was kind of pissed - i did want to see them i like a couple of their songs and theyre just weird I also left after about 4 Napalm Death..ermm songs?

this vid doesnt really do Melvins justice was such a great show and I dont go to many heavy shows anymore ive seen most of those bands already they also destroyed with Halo of Flies from Alice Cooper to end their set

didimentionlarseller

Nov 23, 2014
St Henri
I just got 2 - would buy these fast ATR is widely recognized in this thread as one of the best bands ever i think right beside club soda

https://www.weezevent.com/evenement.php?id_evenement=168866#Billeterie

13133183_1222266587784898_7080527281055271382_n.jpg

didimentionlarseller

Nov 23, 2014
St Henri
dayum I just got tickets for Rakim playing his entire Paid in Full album at BB Kings in July

also later that week is the Brooklyn Hip Hop festival headlined by Nas and Talib Kweli

this summer is shaping up nicely

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
Just how good is "Burn The Witch"..?

This is one of the edgiest sounds the band has ever produced IMO. I'm losing myself in it.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
The whole album is quite mesmerizing really.

Yes, yes. This is one of their very best.

To speak bluntly, I'd only rank OK Computer being clearly ahead of it right now.

"A Moon Shaped Pool" is that good.

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
Really looking forward to seeing this talented Montreal band at their album launch concert at the Jazz Fest:

Thanks for sharing bro.

Personally really am into 'techno/EDM' lately.

Here are a few finds

Opus is probably the best buildup for a song I've ever heard. C'est long, mais c'est bon!

didimentionlarseller

Nov 23, 2014
St Henri
the Lox was on stage just hanging out behind the DJ because Sheek Louch was doing the whole show with Tony

was not expecting Wu Block to be live sooooo cool they even did All About the Benjamins

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
So, did anyone else catch Osheaga this year?

What a showing by both Beirut and Radiohead. Mind-blowing.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Listening to a new group i discovered on youtube. Babymetal. A mix of jap pop music and metal. Very strange mix. Can't decide if a like it or not. Some songs are definitely catchy XD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad