Proposal: MTL- STL

Frenzy31

May 21, 2003
I trust you, but the other poster was using his rumour to say that François Gagnon is not credible, who cover the Habs for I don't how many years. Every Habs fan know that he is well connected in the league and he's not the type of journalist who talk about trade rumour. He usually talk about the little details of the league that we don't have access.

No, what I wrote was Armstrong doesn’t leak to the media. And that is true, so this coming from JR is just further proof that it is a rumor.

Reactions: Ted Hoffman

Archijerej

Jan 17, 2005
Poland
Dunn to Montreal makes sense only if he's the kind of player that can play the toughest matchups on the first pairing with Weber. As far as I know, the Blues avoided using him in that role as best as they could.

Dec 15, 2002
Lehkonen Armia and a third for Dunn and sanford
I think Dunn and Sanford are getting overrated by some of my fellow Blues posters here, but that seems short of what might be needed - not to mention, the Blues don't have the cap space to absorb all of it and I don't think "retain salary" really makes up for it [though I think Montreal will have to eat something to make it all fit]. As long as Armia is on non-roster for COVID protocol and I don't know that he's 100% when playing, I have zero interest.

The real issue here is that it doesn't bring back a defenseman for us. Mete keeps getting mentioned, but I think it might take Kulak to do the trick. Otherwise, our top-6 includes Jake Walman and Niko Mikkola while we wait for Parayko to come back, and the next defenseman up is Steven Santini. So, if we're dealing Sanford
and Dunn, what about:

Sanford + Dunn + DET 7th in '21
for
Kulak + Lehkonen (40% retained) + TBY 2nd in '21 + OTT 5th in '21

Reactions: simon IC

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
I think Dunn and Sanford are getting overrated by some of my fellow Blues posters here, but that seems short of what might be needed - not to mention, the Blues don't have the cap space to absorb all of it and I don't think "retain salary" really makes up for it [though I think Montreal will have to eat something to make it all fit]. As long as Armia is on non-roster for COVID protocol and I don't know that he's 100% when playing, I have zero interest.

The real issue here is that it doesn't bring back a defenseman for us. Mete keeps getting mentioned, but I think it might take Kulak to do the trick. Otherwise, our top-6 includes Jake Walman and Niko Mikkola while we wait for Parayko to come back, and the next defenseman up is Steven Santini. So, if we're dealing Sanford
and Dunn, what about:

for
Why do we need lek he is not good. We have better

Dec 15, 2002
Why do we need lek he is not good. We have better
While Sundqvist is out, we need someone. I don't think Lehkonen is a long-term play, but for now if we think we've got any playoff hopes I'd rather him than Poganski or DLR or Joshua.

Is Sanford better? Depends, which version of Sanford are we talking about? If you get the highly motivated Zach Sanford, hell yeah he's better than Lehkonen. If you get the "drifting around the ice like he's surveying for a prime spot to take a crap" version of Sanford, hell no he's not.

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
While Sundqvist is out, we need someone. I don't think Lehkonen is a long-term play, but for now if we think we've got any playoff hopes I'd rather him than Poganski or DLR or Joshua.

Is Sanford better? Depends, which version of Sanford are we talking about? If you get the highly motivated Zach Sanford, hell yeah he's better than Lehkonen. If you get the "drifting around the ice like he's surveying for a prime spot to take a crap" version of Sanford, hell no he's not.

Schwartz schenn tarasenko
Perron orielly kyrou
Sanford Thomas Hoffman
Barbashev bozak blais
fill in the space with one of 4 other players on the team

I am not dying these should be the lines. Not at all just putting we have plenty of players lek and kulak are not needed.

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
Schwartz schenn tarasenko
Perron orielly kyrou
Sanford Thomas Hoffman
Barbashev bozak blais
fill in the space with one of 4 other players on the team

I am not dying these should be the lines. Not at all just putting we have plenty of players lek and kulak are not needed.

We especially do not need the cap. Not for Sanford and Dunn. We lose that trade horribly

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville

and Dunn, what about:

for

That would be a deal for me

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis

Sanford 8g 4a 12 points 33 games
Lek- 3g 3 a 23 games.

Also you have blais and several other better players. Absolutely no need.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad