Confirmed Signing with Link: [MTL] Sebastian Aho signs an offer sheet with the Canadiens (5 years, $8.454M AAV) - Pt. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
I know how to google, I see he wasted $400m on a team in a small market and lost almost $100m on failed football venture. He doesn’t seem to be very intelligent despite his wealth.
Says some random dude on HFboards who won't even earn a small fraction of Dundon's wealth in his lifetime.

And he obviously has money to blow, so it seems you've contradicted yourself.

tony d

New poll series coming from me on June 3
Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
A bit of a low offer for Aho all things considered. People are saying Carolina will match, we'll see what happens.

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
No, he doesn't have any money. I heard he bought the team with a collateral payment of scratch off lottery tickets and those McDonald's Monopoly stickers
Luckily the cost of living in Raleigh is super cheap. You can get a nice 2 bedroom condo for the cost of Baltic Avenue, Reading Railroad, and Water Works.

Jan 21, 2018
stupid question but is his AAV the same each year? I remember nylander signed a weird contract that gave him a 10+ AAV, but i think that's just because he signed during the season right?

TheOllieC

cajun filet
Jul 12, 2013
Charlotte, NC
People in this thread really have no idea who Dundon is. He’s a weirdo for sure, but he has a lot of money. No one is saying he’s gonna buy out Molson and move the Habs to New Orleans, but he can afford to pay Aho some extra cash up front.

fsanford

Jul 4, 2009
Dundon bought the team for 420 million, I doubt if he lets him walk even with all that money up front,. Guessing though Aho gets his money if there is a lockout.

Carolina would be wise if the plan is to re-sign, to drag this out for the allotted time, just because it kind of puts Montreal in a holding pattern for a week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad